Do you think my face is fat?

I think it is lol...
Is it? Or is it just me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your face is simply fine, just the way it is... and if you think it's fat then I really like your kinda fat :)

What Guys Said 13

• I'm afraid of that people gonna take a pic of their cell via microscope and ask "am i hot?" soon... I think you want to hear us saying that your face is not fat. Your face is not fat then.

• No your face is just perfect

• No way your pretty i see nothing wrong with your face
    you are perfection hahaha

• No you just have high cheek bones.

• Looks fat as fuck LMAO

• No, you are perfect... your're cute... are you biracial? because you look half black/white...

Your cheeks are a bit cute, not fat... also you have nice fluffy straight hair

• Yes but I'm black and Mexican loland thanks :)

• it's always the pretty ones that thinkthey're fat or ugly, because u can't see the beauty in the mirror, but to us , we see it...

And remember other people see you more 40% more attractive than u see yourselve

• nah you look fine to me!

• yes. a little.

• Nope

It's just you.
    lol

• no, it's not fat

• no, not at all.

• it doesn't look fat to me

• no but your boobs look fat. d cups?

What Girls Said 8

• No? It's cute lol.

• nope your face doesn't look fat at all.. your cheek look kinda similar when i smile lol

• It's just you.

• No, not at all! We are our biggest critiques. This reminded me of something I was discussing in an art class last week. We are doing portraiture, self portraits to be exact. It's really interesting to see self portraits being created, because you can tell how a person sees themselves from how they draw their self portrait. I'm pretty self conscious about my nose, I think it's too big for my face, and it became pretty obvious that it showed when my professor kept telling me that I was making my nose too big :D

• Your face doesn't look fat. You're good so don't worry.

• You got a round Asian face.

• oh jeez no mine is :)

• No, you just don't have high cheekbones and you're features are not defined