Are you being honest?

When a guy/girl asks you to rate them 1-10, or just give out your opinion, do you usually lie just to make them feel better even if you feel they dont seem so good-looking or attractive?, or do you just dish out the truth? I wana hear what you think.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dish out all the truth, especially if it's a male. I want them to know how downright ugly and hideous they are. I don't want them to get that hot girl, because I am so fucking sick of women going easy on men, and falling for their "sweet" words, but men never going easy on women.. Tell me, how many times do you see of a hot guy and his ugly girlfriend in comparison to the other way around? NEVER. If guys look like shit, they better know it. If ugly girls have no chance, why the fuck should guys. Guys usually score with women that are the same as them, or more attractive than them. As for women, their men are usually always more ugly.. HIDEOUS even. This fucking kills me. I have no mercy for men, because of my envy. But, if I guy truly is attractive or average, I'm not going to lie.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm 90% honest - sometimes I will change somebody from a 6 to a 7 because I don't want to piss them off to the point where they block me or because I think their personality can make up for their ugliness or because I think they are attractive to others even though they aren't attractive to me but I won't give a 4 an 8. I'm usually pretty honest.

• I'm always honest.

• I'm always honest about that, but if he's really hot or unnatractive I try to change the subject, so I don't have to answer a question I find uncomfortable.

• some people ask out of insecurity, it's cause irl they aren't considered good looking most of the time, so they also expect brutal ratings, by giving them such a rating you are actually doing better than filling them with false hope :)

• glad we had this talk :)

• yeahh id say im pretty honest. if I find the person extremely unattractive I usually just don't answer lol

• I'm always honest about it. If I think they're really unattractive, I just won't answer.

• Honest, there's no reason not to be honest lol

• Sometimes I lie and sometimes I don't

• 0|0
  • Sometimes lie to make them feel better

What Guys Said 6

• Yes I'm always honest, I don't rate by numbers, but I use words like (beautiful, pretty, good, fine, average... Etc) ... However if I find that person ugly or below average then I won't answer the question because I don't have the nerve to call someone ugly and in the same time I like to be honest I won't lie to make them feel better about themselves so not answering the question in that case is the best solution for me.

• I'm usually honest. Mind you, I never tell someone their ugly though. I usually tell them what they can do to be more attractive.
    I remember this one girl asking me if I thought she was ugly and I told her she could actually do with losing some weight. Rather oddly when she later found me alone she pinned me against the wall and tried to snog me, she was a big girl and at first I thought she was gonna attack me. Luckily I got away without be attacked or sexually assaulted.

• If I think the user looks nice then I tell them what I like about their look.
    If I think the user does not look nice then I try to find ways they can make themselves look better. Maybe change their hair color, hair style, do specific exercising, etc. And post it in my answer.

• I speak my mind. If someone wants to be rated they should be ready for criticism. It would not be fair to tell someone they look attractive when really they aren't. They should also be aware it's subjective.

• I always tell the truth, and I think I'm really good at rating.

• no i am honest