Everyone tells me I look Irish/ Scottish/ English ha what do you think?

Everyone tells me I look Irish/ Scottish/  English  ha what do you think?

0|1
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Considering I am all 3 and more, I'd say you can see a little bit of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • A little bit, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat Irish looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • What if I told you that you look like every other white guy many of us have seen? o. o

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you're Irish, accept that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Oh my bad, I forgot to tell you that you look like any other WHITE man to me. i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif since I don't see the difference between an English , German or Scottish white guy. Since in the end all of y'all are PINK, PALE, TAN and or REDISH in the skin tone department anyway, right?

4|1
    0|0
    • Lmao I agree with that white people do all look the same haha

• Show All
    • Hahahaha Daaannggg!! 😂😂😂 is it just me or do dark dark black people have white ass eyes like school paper? Teeth look like a mirror is reflecting off of them from the sun

• @MrLi0n LOLOLOLOLOl I'll give them that if they don't smoke/drink they'll always have fresh teeth/eyeballs which is a good thing ^_6

• I'm part Scottish and Welsh and I can see a bit of what you were referring to. You do look a bit Irish to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Phoenix is more Scottish than you are!

• @Illusive_Man, probably my great, great uncles last name was actually a Scottish clan name, Macarthur. The Macarthur clan is certainly regarded as ancient and there is a Gaelic saying "as old as the hills, the MacArthurs and the Devil and they claim to be descendents of the legendary King Arthur.

• Well you look European.

1|1
    0|0
  • You definitely look more Western European than any other kind of European.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree tbh :)

0|0
    0|0
  • More like welsh

0|0
    0|0