Swimsuit Season, what type of swimwear?

During the summer I go to the beach, fair, and music festivals a lot with my friends, this year my friends and I are planning a roadtrip to Disneyland in California. Of course they'll be 3 adult chaperons since its a trip for both girls and guys. That and I'm 15, and the oldest one in our group is 18. Anyway, the guy I like might be coming, we're not sure yet since he might be going camping with his cousins in Canada. The point is I really like him and this may sound awkward, but what type of swimsuit do guys prefer? Could you be specific in the comment section? Such as, color, detail, if it's a cut out or style (triangle, bandeu, neoprene bikini, stuff like that). And what swimsuit would be more appropriate? Thanks! :)

• bikini
    64% (7)73% (11)69% (18)Vote
  • one piece
    18% (2)13% (2)15% (4)Vote
  • tankini
    18% (2)14% (2)16% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Appropriate? The one piece.

Functional and stylish? The bikini.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i guess u can wear wotever u feel comf with... without minding other people's opinions basically..:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I go nude or GTFO

1|1
    0|0
  • You want to attract males?

1|0
    0|0
  • One piece...

1|0
    0|0
  • bikinis are sexy but i do like to see a girl in a one piece

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're slightly overweight stick to a one-piece.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'd say tankini. Especially for a young lady as yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gus only know the word bikini really. They're not that specific. Also it doesn't matter what they like because you should overall wear something you think you look good in. I love triangle bikini but I know thy are not for me so I probably shouldn't rock them

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to wear tankini and used to a once piece in the summer and then I stopped wearing those in the summer time started to wear bikinis and I find like bikinis more then the others

0|0
    0|0
  • I love bikinis. I've worn them every summer!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have bad experience with two pieces, so I always get one pieces.

0|0
    0|0