Hey guys, I've asked this before, but due to the request of more pics, im reasking. Rate me?

Hey guys, I've asked this before, but due to the request of more pics, im reasking. Rate me??

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say around 8.5. Pretty cute, in my opinion

• aww thank you so much :)

• yeah i have facebook im Eforliana Analiese Maya Koteli

• Request sent.

What Guys Said 7

• Holy shit, you have to clean some of that shit off your face.

• You look very nice in the last picture but in the ones before you are totally wrecked by that makeup. Wash it off.

• You look great in the last pic. The one just before that though looks like a 4 year old did your make up.

• You would be pretty if you stop doing these weird things tbh.

• I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

• The more natural a girl is, the more beautiful/attractive she is. Most girls are absolutely perfect just the way the first wake up in the morning. There is nothing more precious than that. But everything you do to yourself artificially, only compromises that in the eyes of others.

• thats sweet of you, but i feel ahppier with a lot of makeup!! im weird and im proud

• I prefer the last picture, and I'm guessing you have a cute smile which would increase your rating.

• P. S. MORE PICS! MORE PICS! WE WANT MORE PICS! THERE ARE NEVER ENOUGH!

• I'll say 12

What Girls Said 2

• too much makeup & piercings for my liking... id say a 5-6/10

• Good lord, all you freaking teens under 18 all do this, so annoying. Stop. You're doing nothing except fishing for compliments to feel better about yourself. Also, wear less make up. And maybe take a normal picture where your eyes are wide open while making a wannabe pout lip.