Hall and Oates?

Ok, so they are duo that were a big hit during the 1980's. Daryl Hall and John Oates. Even though Daryl Hall is going on seventy, I have a crush on what he used to look like. My friend begs to differ. For those that know who they are, which one do you find more attractive? Daryl Hall is on the left anf John Oates is on the right. I love music from the 80's, I need to get with my generation XD
Hall and Oates?

• Daryl Hall
  • John Oates
  • They look flamboyant and ugly af
    Vote C
  • Who cares?
    Vote D
  • Both
    Vote E

110

Most Helpful Guy

• John Oates looks like Freddy Mercury (RIP) of Queen.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• This is MY FAVORITE SONNG M8888!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mdIWaRi-7c

• I had a horribly racist thought when I saw Oates about a local man who is all kinds of fucked up because he looks just like him. I feel terrible.

• Both are demi gods

• DAMN! Love me some Hall and Oates!! Make my dreams come true, Maneater! Private eyes! I like demmmm allll =]

Daryl was a stud, no denying it.

• OMG YES!! He was sexy afff! Even I still have the hots for him, even though he is 68 XD. His voice

• Oooooo Outta touch outta mindddddd. I go through my hall and oat binges, you just triggered anther one. Listened to man eater like 4 times already.

• lol! You're welcome

• Darryl Hall would make a great transgender now.
    by the way, they were big in the 1970s too.

• You're a h8ter

• How am I a hater? I like Hall and Oates. I was just looking at that young picture of Daryl Hall and he looked like he could be a transgendered female. That doesn't make me a hater.

• Hehehe

• Who cares? Lol

• I love Hall and Oates! !!!

And anyone who likes them is fucking awesome in my opinion.

• Out of all the musicians from the 80s you picked Hall?

• LOVE THEM! one of the greatest artists ever! Oates is super short though, so I'm guessing most would give the upper hand to Daryl.

What Girls Said 1