Girls, are you attracted to guys with long hair. And what about boys with beard (not a long one but well trimmed and really short)?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl taste of guys if he is welled dress and know how to look good it doesn't matter of long or short hair or blade

• and beard?

• It doesn't matter of the bread either

Remember as long you look good that's it

You can paint your hair with rainbows and have bows all over if you look good then great OK

Yea I know guys and girls care to much of looks

What Girls Said 7

• Just like you may have a preference on what looks better on a female. We're the same. Everyone has a different preference. Do you and be confident. Everyone is attracted to confidence.

• I prefer short hair.

• No I'm never Hardly attracted to me with long hair. sometimes like beards it just depends, I like goatees best but trimmed so all there is, is a bit of stubble.

• Umm no an no

• I LOVVVEEEE short trimmed beards. I think they suit almost every guy. Haha. As for long hair, it depends on the guy, and the kind of hair he has. I only like long if it's straight. :/

• long hair =girls

• No and no (ok maybe the beard is acceptable)