Do all girls like a flat sexy guy or stone like abs guy?

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

• ALL girls are different so ALL girls don't like the same thing. I personally prefer muscles. I like abs, but if he doesn't have them, that's fine.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Nope not really I don't complain if they're stone abs but I like all kinds of guy as long as they're not morbidly obese.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like abs really or bulky arms I couldn't cuddle with a bulky muscular guy as well as I can with my skinny boyfriend, he was nice broad shoulders but he's much more lean than muscular and that's what I personally like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every girl likes different things.

0|0
    0|0
  • is this a riddle? but i like flat stomachs... abs are just ok. I seem to have grown out of the hype with age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them with sexy stone abs, lean and flat, fluffy like a teddybear. But mostly I like them with an actual brain, nice, and just not an asshole. So in short; I don't really care what they look like

0|0
    0|0
  • Impressive when I was 18, now meh, bodies change as we age and I actually like guys who weigh a little more than average. Being healthy is good but a six pack abs isn't the glorious thing it used to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a flat sexy, but slightly toned guy. You can slightly make up his abs and arms, but not anything close to a bodybuilder.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of girls late high school seem to like abs. But I've only been interested in skinny guys. Don 't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are all different so i know what i like when i see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind as long as they're good to me, although I don't think I'd date a fat guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stoned abs guy. There is simply no bodily sex appeal to a flat body guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2