Girls, DID GIRLS LIKE ME I'm below average or average guy?

Did you girls like me. Tell me how I look like. Tell the negative & postive from my image.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• 0/10 no no no no no no no no no http://cdn.makeagif.com/save/uPgGDp but I'll tell you why... It's because all your questions are squally related and I read some comments that you made to 13 or 14 years old girls that totally crossed the line I have reported you to be honest for make such a heavy sexually comments to little girls... I don't like that... I'm still surprised why they haven't block you >:(

• All your questions are Sexually related *****

• Read your freaking answers CREEPO!!!

• I did not know anything about sex. so only I'm asking question about sex. is it wrong.

What Girls Said 2

• Just the way you look, you are average. But the things other people say you do... I don't know if they are true and if they are... man i'd give you 0 too.

• Very ugly typical fat faced Indian man, with petite body. The fact that you have a moustache without a beard is simply vile. You should just shave it off completely, you look like fucking mario. Your brows are very thick, and you like child pussy because it's the only thing your tiny Asian dick will fit in.