I don't like my eyebrow shape, I have naturally thick but sort of rounded eye brows but I don't like the shape read more in details?

i'll out a pick of my eye brow shape below (it won't be my actual eye brows)
but my question was how can i make them arched or even kendall jenner flat kind of shape without COMPLETELY drawing them on.

• keep my eyebrows
  • change the shape

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to a salon and explain how you want them I usually ask them to leave them thick but with a shape I just hate the girls who draw their eyebrows like clowns

What Guys Said 1

• u can always shape yer eyebrows the way u want...;-)

What Girls Said 3

• Go to a qualified beautician who works with these things. I NEVER touch my own eyebrows when it comes to plucking cause I just mess it up. I go to a salon every month and they sort it out for me with no issues. Grow your brows out for a while then go to a salon and tell them what you want and they'll make it happen.

• that's exactly what I did I grew them out and got them done by a beautician, Although I didn't talk to them about any shape they just kind of done their own thing...

• Yeah you definitely need to give them some direction if you have a specific style in mind.

• yeah i go to an indian lady and i tell her exactly what i want. she threads them to the right shape for me. just go to someone u trust, show pictures if u have to and they'll get it done for u easily =]

• I would personally wait month to let them naturally grow back then change their shape, or I have friends that would cut the end of their eyebrows then shape them with pencil.

• that's what I did I grew them out and got them done by a beautician, I didn't talk to them about any shape they just kind of done their own thing...