How to lose weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• What you eat is important! Stay away from anything with sugar! Soda, candy, ice cream, baked goods (cake, brownies, etc...) Cut all fast food out of your diet and try to avoid processed meats (bologna, hot dogs, chicken patties, etc...)

For working out, do plenty of running, works virtually every part of your body and really gets your heart going! And if you have the option, swimming!! That hands down burns the most calories and is the most effective for full body weight loss!!

It would also be a good idea to do some weight training too, whether with actual weights or your own body weight. Push ups, squats, and ab exercises (best ones are the bicycle maneuver, captains chair (Leg Raises), exercise ball crunch)

You don't have to and shouldn't exercise every single day. Leave at least one day in between workout days. M/W/F is perfect. Your muscles need time to heal, which gets done while you sleep, so get lots of that too! To stay motivated, you just gotta make it part of your schedule, make a natural habit of doing it. Make a note, set an alarm, make it a priority first thing in the morning or when you get home, do whatever it takes!

What Guys Said 4

• Eat less exorcize more. The only thing that really works.

• ermmm eat less?

• liposuction :|

• Balanced diet, exercise and sensible caloric deficit. Avoid fad diets.

What Girls Said 1

• losing weight is extremely simple. Exercise at least three times a week for an hour and eat balanced meals. A proper plate should consist of 1/2 veggies or fruit, 1/4 complex carb (such as brown rice, quinoa or wheat bread, etc), and your protein should be the size of your palm. For exercise I think weight lifting is most effective (don't worry about getting bulky, women lack the necessary hormones to get muscles like men), I think it's more effective because it burns calories long, and build lean muscle which burns calories by just existing. If you want bigger muscles (example, larger butt or arms) then do heavy weighted exercises with low reps (low weight high rep) and if you want smaller leaner muscle do low weights high rep (this basically toned preexisting muscle. And add about 20mins of cardio of your choice. This is what I find most affective but great at home workouts like blogilates or tone it up on YouTube are great and free.
    Staying motivated us hard, but I suggest making a vision board. It sound stupid but it works (mine has a picture if my setting or before body and next to it are a bunch of pictures of my dream body) seeing how far I had come or was going really set the tone of my day and reminded me what I was working for. I also keep one picture of my dream body on the fridge so that it reminds me to make smart choices about what I'm eating

Benefits of strength training

www.msn.com/.../ar-AA9H3J

• Simple question please for me, how to keep motivated coz some time I loose my motivation

• Look at the last paragraph before the link. @Omar5881 also because your a guy you can use a larger plate to portion your meals

• Thanks a lot :)