What do guys think about stretchmarks?

Up till I was 16 I was quite underweight, I barely ate and spent pretty much all my free time in the stable, riding, mucking out boxes and so on- doing a lot of bodywork in a nutshell and basically not eating enough. I was so underweight at one point that I stopped growing and I didn't get my period until I was 16 because of this. I think I had a eating disorder now that I look back at it.
Anyway I moved from home and stopped riding due to studies, money and also because it was a new city. After that I gained 22 pounds, and 4 inches in a year and with that I also gained stretchmarks on my butt and one on each side of my legs (all white). I know it's normal and just a bit of skin but it really bothers me.

It is what it is, I know, but what do guys generally think about stretchmarks? I can honestly take it, I just want to hear the truth.

Updates:
I grew 4 inches*

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Many many people naturally get them and they are not unattractive. They are no big deal at all. Some guys don't even notice them. It's normal to feel insecure about them but there is no need to worry because you won't be thought of in a negative way due to some stretch marks.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• They are not a big deal at all.

1|0
    0|0
    • Alright, thanks! 😊

• Tbh i really wouldn't mind it

2|0
    0|0
    • Okay, thank you! 😊

• Do not even start bothering about stretchmarks... It's totally natural. I dont lose attraction to a girl because of stretchmarks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it if there really noticeable.

1|0
    0|0
    • I understand. Mine are a shade lighter than my skintone and they aren't wide so I guess they aren't that noticeable. Thank you for your honesty! :)

• dont care stretch marks. don't bother me at all

1|0
    0|0
  • No big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a great excuse to get guys to look at your butt. And you could say they are scars from fighting a bear or something. I have stretch marks on my back and under my hips from a growth spurt and that's what I say the first time they ask.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol "a bear tapped my ass" 😨😂 Hahah naah, I don't necessarily like/want guys to look at my butt, I prefer them looking at my face when talking to them or whatever. Thanks! :)

• I love butts that are big and have strectchmarks. I must admit it does turn me on. Leg and thigh stretchmarks do too as do tummy marks.

I ADORE big women and stretchmarks are a part of that. Super hot for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Unfortunately I don't really have a big butt, I've been doing runway shows, don't think I could get curves. My sister's got an amazing body with curves, lucky bastard lol! 😍 Thanks! 😊

• Well if you are doing runway shows then yes, no need for you to worry. I would love to see your sister's curves!

• i dont like them it depends how bad they are, some are unnoticeable

0|0
    0|0
  • Its very hard to imagine and say. What about a pic?

0|0
    0|0
    • How about no?

• Show All
    • If you haven't noticed I've received a lot of thoughs and opinions without posting a picture. Not here to argue, have a nice day

• Hey sorry dear. Just playfully I was arguing with you. Very Sorry if I hurt you.
      And I like girls with stretch marks in their butt if they are only African /dark.

• i don't mind them. all girls have them anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • They are not a big deal at all.

• Lol well I would but they are on my butt 😅

• Ah okay, thanks :)

What Girls Said 2

• I have stretchmarks and so does my boyfriend neither of care and especially where you got them due to gaining much needed weight I think it is a great thing. I am really happy for you and glad you are healthier :)

3|0
    0|0
    • Glad to hear it 😊 Yeah it was needed haha! how sweet, thank you! 😊

• I got stretch marks. No guy has ever noticed or said one thing about them.

0|0
    0|0