I think I'm a size 12/14, would you consider that fat?

I don't want to show a pic

I'm about 5"3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Without a picture I can't tell, why don't you wanna show a picture? You can hide your face

• I consider the sizes of 10/12/14/16 to be the perfect size. You are not fat at all but rather the size that I find to be the healthiest as well as sexiest.

I am sure you are smoking hot.

• im not exactly sure how a size 12/14 would look like, maybe a pic would help?

• Not fat. at all.

• no answer not to short

• so your foot is sized for 12/14 inches?

What Girls Said 10

• iv honestly seen 12 and 14's who dont look fat at all. sure, they ain't skinny but i wouldn't go so far as to call them fat.
    to others, it depends on where ur body fat is most distributed.

• all depends on how you carry your weight... post a picture with no face. might get better answers :)

• That's pretty big.

• I wouldn't consider it fat, I can wear anything from a 10 to a 12 and I don't think i'm a "fat", a little curvy/soft, yes.

• It depends really, if you have a lot of body fat and that's making you have a size 12/14, but sometimes you could just have larger hips. This is if you're talking about pants anyway, with shirts sometimes you have to get them looser just because of your bra size. Most of the time I wouldn't consider someone with that size 'fat' maybe a curvy figure, yes. I know many girls at my school that where that size and they're just fine.

• I'm around that size. It's not fat or skinny. It's like average.

• It's hard to tell without a pic or at least some more info such as height.

• It would depend on your height really but no i don't think its fat. It's average in a lot of countries.

• Are you talking about in Childs sizes?
    I was a size 16 in 6th grade.

• If your talking about kids sizes then no. Not fat.

• I'm a size 12 and I don't consider myself fat so no