Guys, What do you think about girls who don't dress girly?

I mean like black jeans or docs ripped clothes.

16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I think at your age in middle school guys will especially judge you by what you wear, your appearance, frequency to wear the same clothes all the time, etc. So my advice is try your best to look as gender appropriate as possible by looking at what other girls your age wear and try something similar. I don't recommend dressing in ripped up clothes and non girl like clothing. I had a friend who did that and she got badly bullied and switched schools. I don't think you want that to happen to you. But trust me I know this situation as well very well because I am actually only 15 no 26 ;)

• Who cares what the guy thinks. Be you. Dress how you like and enjoy. The right guy will then see your insides on the outside and be attracted to you. Don't try to be something you're not. The rest will follow.

• You're 13 and guys don't care about how you dress and there isn't anything wrong with the way you do it now. I don't mind that style but I also like it when girls do dress girly if the occasion calls for it.

• I don't think about them. Dress however you want.

• If it's too boyish I don't like. Also if she NEVER dresses like a girl then it's a big turn-off.
    You have to dress like a woman sometimes.

• Eh... girly is overrated for my tastes.

• Tomboy like behavior is fine.

• those kinds are pretty cool

• I like it but sometimes depending on where you are going you need to dress up

• i think they are trannys

• NOT STRAIGHT

• I kinda like them.

• i don't care, if you have a vagina between your legs ou can wear military suits for all i care... .

• At your age being a tomboy is okay.

However if a woman is 28 or older and never wears a dress than I usually think that maybe they are a lesbian or a feminist.

• pleaese dont catergorise feminism as a bad thing, it is simply equality

• You may think that but most social justice groups are about getting what they feel is owed to them not actual equality. It's why reverse discrimination and minority hires are a thing.

• Girls your age typically don't. There are girls who do but, as you age you'll learn how to dress nicer, because it will be expected of you at jobs etc.. you're still only 13, which is very young, so go casual for now, live it up.

I personally prefer that she just at least know when it's appropriate to dress up, dates etc.. other than that, she can wear what she wants. I'm not really in charge of her body, ya know?