Can you tell me if I am pretty?

no one really tries to impress me and no one asks me out on dates or for my number.

i've been told im pretty but only by close friends/family. its really dissapointing to know that your looks aren't ideal.
I already know I'm not. There are girlsout there that are considered drop dead gorgeous or prettier when compaired to me. Since I'm not, is there anything I can do about it?
Can you tell me if I am pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey lady I know how it feels to have girls say you're looks are average and then gush over the hot male model across the room. Some of us just have to settle with being mediocre.

What Guys Said 24

• There will always be girls prettier than you, and less good looking than you as well. Also, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

To answer your question... yes, you are pretty.

• I think you're very pretty! You seem like a very friendly and approachable person. Only complaint I have is that I'm not a fan of that shirt. Also, there's always going to be someone better looking than you, and that applies to everybody. So don't let that get to you. You need to turn your attitude around from "I know I'm not ideal" to "I'm good enough!" Confidence in yourself is key! It takes longer for some people than others to meet the right one. Just remember that you are still young and you WILL meet that person one day!

• You're actually incredibly gorgeous. You have nice hair, your smile is very cute, you have nice cheeks, and your eyes are absolutely stunning. Remember that I'm the kind of guy that calls things as they are, so you can take that to the bank. I have a feeling that you could really pull off that smokey eye look.

• wtf you have a pretty face. Is this a joke?

Also, there ALWAYS going to be girls that are prettier than you. ALWAYS. Just like everything you do, there always gonna be somebody who done it better than you. That just life. Accept who you are and be confident.

Again, you have a pretty face (a pretty smile at least lmao).

• I think you're a very pretty, with a kind and friendly face. Don't worry. 'cause the boys will be after you yet.

• yeah very sweet basically... definetely a 9

• Easily a 9/10.

Easily.

• Stop making all these assumptions. You look fine.

• what you can do? I have no idea... or well show that you are a great girl and the guys will notice more how pretty you because you are

• You're not Bad. You have the kind of look where an athletic and pretty muscular body will suit you best.

• You are pretty... but I guess you might have a defensive body language which makes you unapproachable!

• First tell me... how to:
    1) impress you
    2) would you like to hangout with me
    3) what's your number

• Your pretty in my opinion.

• Yes you are beautiful ;)

• Yes just be yourself and someone will see the beauty inside as well as your beautiful outside.

• Are u crazy... u are so so so cute... I have no idea why guyz dont ask u out... but trust me u look super cute... oh lemme say. i love you... would u like to go out on a date with me :D

• You're pretty :)

• OMG you are beautiful.

Wow yes very pretty, amazing I would say.

• Yes you are

• I LOVE YOU!

• You are gorgeous!

• I would ask you out in a heart beat :)

• I think you really are! Don't be so unsure of yourself, you'll find the right one.

• Why dose no one asks you out on dates or for your number if i didn't have a girlfriend i would so ask you out and if you you were just a bit older

What Girls Said 11

• You actually look a lot like me when I was younger, I know I'm not supermodel material but have never had any shortage of male attention. The main things guys care about physically are: not overweight, long hair, young looking, and as long as you shower regularly and do at least the basic grooming you will be fine. Guys do not judge us as harshly as we judge ourselves and other girls. Personality counts for a lot too, guys fall in love with the way you make them feel about themselves.

• is the bmi table a good way to judge if I'm not overweight? if your familiar with it can you tell me what number is best?

• .76 is fine, it's within the range. But if you want to lose weight, the key is to keep track of everything you eat. I like the app myfitnesspal. It's free. I've had 2 babies and lost all the weight both times using that. It also helps to walk for at least 30 min 5 days a week. Just don't go getting an eating disorder like so many girls do, only lose 1 to 2 pounds a week. If you lose more than that, it will be muscle you're losing not fat.

• Thank you so much! I'll definitely get that app.

• definitely pretty!!!

• You're family and friends weren't lying, girly. You're gorgeous (:

• gossh dont even worry, you're pretty!

• I find you to be pretty. You have nice cheekbones and a cute smile.

• You're very pretty for sure ^_^

• Lose a little bit of weight, get bigger breasts, and use some lip stick

• What color of lipstick?

• GIrl you're pretty!!

• Stunning features you have nothing to worry about.

• You're pretty, definitely above average - I would say a 7!

• It's all about tastes. My best friend is blonde and has the prettiest blue eyes. Most guys develop a crush on her in minutes, but a friend of mine says she's to average for him. It's all about the guy who's looking at you.