What country has less fat people, I want to move there?

US is full of fatasses, where can I move to that has beautiful people and no more fat acceptance progaganda bullshit?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you gonna keep moving every time a country has what you consider "ugly" people? What if they're not fat but let's say hairy or something? Then you move and go to another country. Let's say this next country has people who are too short or something and you consider that ugly? Are you really gonna keep moving until you find a land of hot people? Eventually, from seeing all those attractive people, you're gonna start to see them as plain and crave some sort of diversity. I think they say Norway has blond, thin, blue eyed people that everyone finds attractive. But over there, they're considered "average" cuz they're used to that look whereas here it's considered "stunning".

I've considered living out of the US, but the looks of the population wasn't a deciding factor at all lol

• lol This is deep

• Not saying tomboys are repulsive, but, I think you know what I mean

• Haha. Funny you should say that. As a person currently surrounded by white beauty, I think it's one of the best, tbh. Black and white. ♥ Everything else is pretty much revolting (arabs, pakis, turkish, feminine orientals).

What Girls Said 6

• What country has less assholes?

• Almost all countries do

• I hear a lot of countries in Africa have very skinny people in...

• come to the arctic

• Oh is that where everyone is hiding?

• yup. everyone's fit here...
      im the fattest polar bear actually

• I laughed and shook my head in shame.
    Move to Asia

• Sri Lanka 9.1
    Indonesia 9.1
    Sudan 19.3
    Singapore 21.1
    Djibouti 21.2
    Philippines 22.2
    Comoros 24.3
    Yemen 24.6
    Thailand 28.3
    Japan 29.8
    Gabon 30.2
    Korea 35.5
    Tajikistan 33.5
    Kyrgyzstan 34.5
    Cape Verde 35.6
    Algeria 37.4
    Republic of Moldova 37.5
    Romania 37.7
    Honduras 40.1
    South Africa 41.3
    Georgia (Europe) 41.5
    Cameroon 43.9
    Kazakhstan 43.9
    Mauritius 44.8
    France 48
    Lowest obesity rates

What Guys Said 7

• It actually varies a lot by where you are in the US. I don't see very many fat people here in California. Colorado is the best just based on stats.

• Japan has stastislly the most skinny and average and healthy people on the planet, because of the food, like sushi, fresh fish and vegetables and green tea... many people live a average of 85 years there

• Mostly Asian countries.

• You are a shit head

• You'll love Ethiopia. Bon voyage!

• Nazi Germany was pretty good at that.

• africa? maybe loool