Girls, What do you think looks better? Scruff or Shaved?

Scruff or

Shaved (baby face)

Not that is matters or not too but, Am I Cute?
Advantage and Disadvantage of the scruffy face and shaved face (baby face)?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I like you better shaved. You look neater and more handsome. Scruff makes you look... like the look women dont really go for.

• Thanks! That means a lot to me :) I said the same to the others who may or may not like it, that I could have cleaned up a little. Give the scruff more of a nicer presentable look.

What Girls Said 10

• Not everyone can pull of the babyface, but you can for sure. I agree with those below me, it suits you.

• I like it shaved

• Shaved, some reason the baby face works for you, that and you are cute too.

• i like shaved - (you?) look good

• Yes, Both pictures are me. Thank you!
      Even though I look young, I do like the shaved.
      But looking older, I like the scruff.

• I think the scruff looks better.

• The clean shaven looks better.

• scruff the ould look nice with different hair, id say shaved if you olan on keaving your hair like that

• You look sexy both ways ;)

• Shaved. You look scary with facial hair.

• Thanks! I could have cleaned myself up a little, look more presentable with facial hair.

• Eww? What the fuck is wrong with this idiot girls answering?
    You look SO MUCH BETTER SCRUFF. Ooh my GOOOSH.
    Dude, you have a weak-ish jawline, so to man your face up, you've got to grow facial hair. It suits you so much. It also makes it look thinner
    (Unless of course, you happened to gain facial weight since that picture.)

Baby faces are for little girls that like their Kpop band boy pussies. It's not manly at all. It's a resemblance of cuteness and childhood. As a girl who appreciates masculinity over femininity when it comes to male beauty, I say the scruff suits you so much better.

• Thank you! And you're right. Having facial hair does make my face look thinner. Its my face, my cheeks look sorta puffy. Which gives me that baby face look. I appreciate both sides, I wouldn't say I like looking cute, but youthful yes. I am currently going for the scruff, I did shave last week but kept the goatee so it'll be longer when the scruff comes in.

• He does look very good with the scruff, I do think the shaved look is really cute.
      I just think baby faced guys are more approachable for me. Cute guys can be mysterious, depends on his clothes to.