Are you good-looking?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 129

• Lol no. I mean, I do okay, but I would not go so far as to say I was good looking. On the right day at the right angle in the right sunlight I may pass for pretty haha

• Naw, 16 year old you was probably just angsty and hormonal like the rest of us were. I look back on those years sometimes and facepalm, and I was a super-mild teenager. There's just no way to dodge drama those years. It's good you came through, though. And it looks like you found someone, too!

• You have no idea how I was as a teenager. How dare you discredit me? @OpenClose - I can promise you my doctors, parents, and therapists will disagree and take offense with what you just said.

• hmmmm i suppose :P

• i am content.

• When I was younger I didn't really care about my looks either way, it just was what it was. Then I got to middle school and was called ugly for 3yrs and it took my self esteem down. So, then I spent a good portion of time feeling ugly and having a crooked jaw just adds to the insecurity. Now, it just depends what day you catch me on and what state I'm in emotionally. Some days, I feel I look pretty decent and other days I feel ugly. So, it really just depends. I'm trying to work on my confidence from the inside out, but it's easier said then done.

• I'm decent.

• to infinity and beyond?

• They think u r hideous? I'll be damned, those are stupid

• decent to INFINITY AND BEYOND YE MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!

• media4.giphy.com/media/4auGTmOgLCtq/giphy.gif

Just kidding but I don't crack mirrors.

• Not really, I mean maybe a little bit on VERY RARE occasions, but for the most part definitely no. I have a long way to go to become good-looking, be satisfied with the way I look.

• I mean I think I'm pretty, I say above average. Not like amazing or stop and stare gorgeous but sure I think I'm good looking. I feel better when I wear makeup than when I don't but either way I think I'm pretty enough.

• I've learned to be content with how I look. My body is just something carrying me through life. That's it.

My acne/bad skin does make me a little uncomfortable, though. Seeing that nothing has helped it, I think I'm just going to have to, again, learn to be content with it.

• I feel like it would be vain to say yes

• That's society's fault. Always helping out the useless members of humanity so that we become worse overall. That's the reason you would feel vain about thinking you're pretty--because society has told us all that everyone should be equal and life should be fair, and you shouldn't be proud of anything that comes to you naturally...

• Well... At risk of sounding immodest, yeah. I think so! The reaction i get from both sexes, but especially from men, pretty much my whole life is a strong indicator! Also I like and feel good about both my facial features, as well as my body, (although, like a lot of women, I'd loove to loose a few pounds)! Lol!

Side note- I think it's very telling how negatively the girls referred to themselves, as compared to the guys who answered this question! It's sad really! C'mon girls! A little bit of "cute" & a whole lotta CONFIDENCE is VERY attractive to others!

• I hope so!

• Nope. Not at all

• I am quite content/happy with how I look now even after years of battling severely low self esteem. I went though a period of being an awkward teenager/ugly duckling. So for almost all my life I never felt attractive. I still have my days where I don't. But I can say I have accepted my flaws and all.

• I think so.

• You tell me.

• I think I'm pretty, I've been told many times from different people and I feel very confident in my looks now, whereas once upon a time I was very insecure.

• I would say average, nothing special but not that bad. ☺ I have days when I feel like I'm the ugliest person, but I wake up and realise that I'm just like the majority of the world. 😅

• You would get the role to play a pirates daughter if I would be the director of a movie.

• I'm average. Same as yesterday but better than Tuesday ;)

• I'm average. Not beautiful. Not hot. Just average. Coming to terms with just being a plain old Jane.

• yeah i guess so... depending on the day. some guys or just people in general, find me absolutely beautiful, while others find me just plain average and not a person who turns heads. so overall, i guess I'm decently attractive, but hopefully i mature physically a little more and end up a little more attractive when I'm older lol. we will see.

• Have you fucking seen me? Of course I'm good looking

• I think I'm pretty.

• yes! *eye twitches* I am trying so hard to like myself so I'm going to say yes even though I really want to say no.

• I mean. I'd like to think I'm about average. Nothing too special, but I don't necessarily think I'm ugly either. Haha

• nahh you look real good. just don't like the nose piercing tho.

• Some people love the piercing others don't. I've had a few people including my mom hate it. But oh well, but thank you for the compliment!

• Yes I am good-looking

• Reading the answers wow people really think low of themselves. It's sad to see how no one or most people aren't happy with how they look. Smh.

• Am fkn uglyyy!!

• I'm average but really I'm just me

• so do you think I'm good looking? Of course I don't know, it's other people who can judge and label me as good looking or ugly. I'm just an average I guess

• No, I'm not. Most of the days I consider myself ugly.

• More from Girls
    99

What Guys Said 89

• People's reaction when they see me be like:
    i229.photobucket.com/.../...-A191-633136719404.jpg

• I don't know , I'll like to think of myself as more of a Wheatley.

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...j14G1b1sjlx0so3_500.gif

• basically...

yeah i suppose 8)

• I honestly can't tell, but I think I'm skinny-fat. Which is basically the worst body type there is. (I mean, if I was rocking the dad bod like Iroh in my pic, things might be slightly different.

I used to be quite underweight and had trouble keeping weight on. I finally got a sedentary job for a year and it paid well so we would get mexican almost every day. Gained about 30 or so pounds which is fine, but it all went to my arms, belly, and chin.

So I mean, I've gotten compliments from girls and looks hasn't seemed to get in the way of relationships, so I think I look good enough, but I AM self-conscious about my weight. I usually feel either too skinny or too fat.

• @Prettygurl12

Well okay then. That was supposed to be a supportive statement. You were being hard on your 16-year-old self. "16 year old me was a retarded dumbass." I was saying no, that your teenage years are some of the hardest you will experience emotionally, and that you should look at your depression during that time as a success rather than a failure. Given that many of my friends were in therapy during that period, and one tried to kill herself multiple times, I'm saying it's good you made it out okay.

• Oh, and thanks for BLOCKING ME without giving me a chance to clarify what I said.

• I'm gorgeous

• I'll leave the answer to you guys ;D

I won't bother answering, I'll just seem like an arrogant c*ck to you 😘

• Yes, I am.

• I was 5'2" in high school, faced like a 12 yr old and fat, i used to get bullied easily and girls whom i liked used to say eww on my name being mentioned,2 years later, then i grew 5'7" but i became extremely obese due to stress and depression and my face was the same, 1.5 years hence i stand a confident 5'10" can say with pride i am handsome and hey, also in the cross country team of my college, and i am only improving everyday so yes bro, i am good looking

• 2|1
  • Yeah, I think I am.

• Average but better than at 15.

• I'm decent.. I just take good pictures lol

• Some days when I look at myself in the mirror I go, "Oh, well what's your name stud?" other days when I look at myself in a mirror I go, "I should be executed for looking this bad..."

• I don't know, I don't think so many times.

• I'm content with what I got, I see myself as an average Joe. But I've been told I'm fairly attractive so.

• I am what I am. Doesn't matter if people perceives me as ugly or not. I'll say that I am okay looking

• Damn good-looking.

• I rate myself a 7-8. I think I'm pretty attractive, but not like "every woman wants to be with you, every guy wants to be you" attractive. I'd say I'm noticeably attractive, but not super model attractive.

• Nope haha
    I can push a good "meh... that's ok"
    on a good day ^_^

• I'm generally attractive. Most women wouldn't say no because my looks, but would say no to my personality (if they didn't like it).

• Yep, I turn heads...

• I don't know anymore. Sometimes when I walk out older women take some time to look at me. I don't want to bring my hopes up but sometimes I secretly think they like how I look...

• Hell yeah I'm good looking. Or good looking enough, at least.

If members of the opposite sex that you find attractive, tell you you're highly attractive, you're doing just fine.

• I love taking naked pictures of my self and then feeling my self up to them

• I get told I am good looking but I don't feel like anything special.

• as good looking as a rusted bumper

• Yeah, I think I am... objectively speaking, I'd say I'm at least above average, but not to the point of being a model... yet lmao.

• I have been told I am, but I don't really think so.

• i think i look alright honestly. Still have some work to do on my look but it ain't too shabby

• No but am one ugly azz mofo 😉

• More from Guys
    59