• No (moderately)
    22% (7)21% (7)21% (14)Vote
  • A little bit
    19% (6)21% (7)20% (13)Vote
  • Almost, if you get any bigger you will
    19% (6)9% (3)14% (9)Vote
  • By a lot Yes (severely)
    3% (1)12% (4)8% (5)Vote
  • No you have a long way to go before you are too big for it (lots of room to gain weight)
    19% (6)16% (6)18% (12)Vote
  • Other
    15% (5)0% (0)7% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Here's me In another am I still fat in this one, or was just just unflattering www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1465156-am-i-too-fat-for-this-bathing-suit-bikini

0|0
16|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I don't really like the suit. I don't think you look fat, it just doesn't flatter your figure. That being said, if you're comfortable in it, then that's all that matters.

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not sure if you are, but who even made up this design? What were you smoking when you bought this lol?

4|1
    0|0
  • I think it's just an ugly swimsuit.

6|0
    0|0
  • It's not a nice swimsuit and it doesn't suit you

6|0
    0|0
  • Wow! Your body is actually perfect! But, the swimsuit isn't the most flattering. And I would try to lose the "camel toe" as well. I would just wear a regular one piece suit. You would look great it in. Black maybe.

2|0
    0|0
    • That's a perfect body? maybe in the twilight zone. Funniest thing I read all day.

• I think it is. What's wrong with it/her?

• She's nice and curvy. It's just a weird bathing suit, that's all.

• You have an attractive body. I think you should look for another bathing suit though. That one isn't very flattering. You could show more skin. A plain one piece or a two piece would look good.

Hot pics, rawwrrr...

1|0
    1|0
  • OMG no you are not too fat for that suit. You look amazing. Don't change.

2|0
    0|0
  • No but the other is better

2|0
    0|0
  • heck no you look good in it

1|0
    1|0
  • do we really have to tell you? You must be a glutton for punishment. Don't wanna hurt your feelings, but please choose something a lot more conservative.

0|0
    2|0
    • Like a one piece or like a one that has sleeves with a swim skirt bottom or a swim short bottom? Or am I just to big to wear anything like that, and just wear street clothes to swim, or should I not go swimming at all?

• Show All
    • Which one

• The 2 piece

• yes you are fat

1|1
    5|1
  • i got a b0ner

0|0
    1|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel right commenting on an under 18 girl, I'm 26

5|1
    0|0
    • Yet here you are!

• I never said I did, I never said I didn't like it, I just said I don't feel right commenting

What Girls Said 15

• It's a very unflattering suit. the colors and pattern makes your stomach big, that "flap" thing on the boobs covers all your curves. No.

3|0
    0|0
  • Sorry girl, but that swimsuit does not compliment your shape at all.

1|1
    0|0
  • You have a nice body but the swimsuit is awful and I think everyone would look bad in it. However, if you like it and feel comfortable with it, you should wear it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you're not fat. But That swimsuit is ugly.

1|1
    0|0
  • Im gonna be honest with you: it is not flattering for you (this cut actually is hard to pull off).

2|1
    0|0
  • If you like the swimsuit and you think you look cute then who cares what other people think. Life's too short for that. Do you girl :)
    Ps I think it looks fine!

1|0
    0|1
  • i dont personally like the style, but the size seems to be fine!

1|0
    0|0
  • no you look great, I'm too skinny to look good in something like this. your curvy, your sexy and you look great

1|0
    2|0
  • No your not. You look healthy and the right weight. You are not ugly at all.

1|1
    0|0
  • Its a bit too big for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're not fat, you're perf! I'm not just saying this, but it really doesn't matter what others think (unless it's a dude you're trying to impress) 'cause they probably don't care. But nice bathing suit, too! Where'd you get it?

1|0
    0|1
  • It isn't a flattering suit in any way. Yeah you're pifgyt but that's not the problem here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? Wear it if you like it. You are tying to please yourself, not the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, I'm not sure anyone would look good in that. :/ But I definitely think you'd look great in plenty of other types of swimsuits, including the ones that show a little more skin. Not too fat at all. Just... that's not the most flattering swimsuit.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's altogether a unflattering cut. Not many women (if any) could wear a suit like that.

2|1
    0|0