What do you think?

Give an honest opinion, feel free to be brutal... been trying to better myself physically lately dropped 45lbs trying to drop another 40...
what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hii, I know i'm only 15 But I think you have really nice shaped facial features, like your eyes are nicely shapes are your features seem very proportionate, Oh and good job for the weight loss!!!

But yah, I also Like how you shaped your hair cut on the sides. I think you're a nice looking guy. And if a girl rejects you based on your appearance that's her own problem.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm only 14 but I think you look great! Good job on losing 45lbs, that's awesome!

• You look decent but not my type. I prefer guys that look more ethnic features.

• you look okay, and determination is good :)

• 5/10.
    Neither ugly, or handsome.
    It's mostly the ginger hair, tbh. And I hate gingers, so that's not a bad rating comping from me.
    You'd look better with bigger/wider lips. Don't go getting injections though.. Those always look nasty and fake.

• thanks i think lol, I actually dated a girl who hated gingers oddly enough... also my eye brows are brown so i'm not a full ginger haha

• that's an odd thing to hate...

• you have handsome face, gym and diet)
    good reslut, by the way.
    good luck

• result not re slut
      lmao

• thank you, and yea I was going to a gym, and completely revamped my diet, but my job involves a lot of movement so I switched and went from 251 to about 205

What Guys Said 3

• i guess u;d look better with a clean shaven face basically

nice bathroom by the way

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• yea i tent to just trim, and shave my neck however i forgot my neck here lol.
      thanks lol

• You got a nice face I think just need more muscles and better clothing.

• There are no before pictures to compare, but you still need to keep cutting. Keep it up.

• Yea i didn't really take too many pictures during that time, wasn't really happy with myself, I was right up around 251, and now down to around 205

• I'm worried about the excess skin that will result in such drastic changes.

• Well hopefully i replace enough to where i'm its not excessive, i mean my goal is at least 170lbs, so not sure how i'll look, though my abs even now are getting relatively visable, hopefully my skin is elastic enough still at 23