Guys, hey is this a nice picture?

Just bored is this a nice picture- u can compliment me if u want but im not really asking how i look but is my profile picture good?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite attractive

What Guys Said 4

• yeahhhh in this pic u look better than u did in the previous pic basically

• what? the other was pretty too and this one is like in the present right now lol

• It has a face and half an arm. If you like pictures containing a face and half an arm then yes, this is a nice picture.

• You asked a similar question last wk. U look fine. now take ur fine ass to school and figure out this global warming problem we have! I hope u have a sense of humor😃 have a great nite

• what? u are acting like u know me? and i know i did the question is why do you keep being here? lol and i do but not funny

• Your face looks gaunt.

• whats gaunt?

• my eyes are wide open? lol are they suppose to be sleepy and what does have to do wide eyes dont make a face look skinnier but thanks i do have big eyes i like

• You know, you come across as very defensive in your responses. Sometimes it's difficult to accurately communicate such impressions by words only. What I was trying to say, is, that because your eyes are so big/wide open, it makes your face looks thin. However, if you put a nice smile on your face, I think you would look great!