Are my eyebrows too thick?

I never thought they were, then my friend was like "You have big eyebrows" and I was like "whaat?"

Are my eyebrows too thick?

Updates:
I must say, I love how the girls are like "Nope, they're all good"

But the guys say "Not much, just a little"

0|0
14|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyebrows are there to stop sweat (and perhaps other liquids!) flowing into your eye. The thicker they are the fitter they are for this purpose.

That said I believe society nowadays demands girls have no eyebrows at all anymore. Silly world we live in.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• not 2 thick... just a LITTLE bit... i believe u'd look better if they were kinda thinner but not much :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a tiny bit? Make sure you don't remove too much if you do get them waxed. Medium-thick eyebrows look the best in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not getting them waxed, I was just wondering if they were, but I can't get them waxed because pain hurts me

• I think they are fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a little bit... but it's ok...

You can take a look at my pic.. Mine are thick too...😉

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah a little bit. no big deal just thin em

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• You have lovely eyebrows! Big brows are in style. Yours aren't even that thick, I've seen plenty of good-looking girls with thicker eyebrows that still looked amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • no my eyebrows are two thick!

0|0
    0|0
  • No they're just a nice fuller brow. It's better to have thicker brows than thinner ones. You can always take away but new add on.
    Anyways though the thick brow trend is in

0|0
    0|0
  • No they look fine to be. Maybe brush them out and give them a trim so they don't seem as thick. I have the same problem as you. People always comment and say do you fill in your eyebrows? And I'm like no. So just trim them and keep them trimed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! It's perfect, it's not too thick. It looks better than the thin ones :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they fit your face!

0|0
    0|0
  • you could always trim- better than having too thin!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they need to be a little structured.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Maybe you should just shorten them in the middle, so theyre not too close to each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Babe, she's just jealous because your eyebrow game is on point :33

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not thick at all, and I'm brutally honest. Your friend probably has a brow complex, and plucks the absolute nasty shit out of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They need to be threaded

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I heard the thicker the eyebrows, the younger you look. Just dont go waxing them until they literally become a line drawn with thin sharpies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyebrows look totally fine to me. They just look natural and normal. Don't worry about what your friend said. I have a lot of friends who pluck most of their eyebrows off and draw them back on, and personally, I think yours look better.

0|0
    0|0