Guys, do ALL guys like big butts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Brb, going to ask ALL guys what their preference is.

What do I do if they don't ALL unanimously agree on this?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• no they ALL do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not all. I don't see what's so amazing about big butts. I'm not saying that I like flat though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys do. I'm not a fan of big bubble butts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Size doesn't matter. That being said, most "big" butts are just fat and flabby- which i do not like.

The best butts are ones that are tight, firm, round, and toned (of any size).

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like small butts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those who do not are liars. It is seemingly just how it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not all do honestly. I also imagine a big butt as being very hard to wipe after a night of drinking topped off with Pancheros, Chipotle, or Taco Bell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys like big butt...
    Its just a greed... Nothing else... What else is the work of bog butts?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I not a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. That's just a fad. a couple of years ago girls would be mortified if you thought they had a big butt

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like big butts so not all guys do. It seems like most guys do though

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I want average ones or better than averages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 90% of them do yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

0|0
    0|0
  • I like any size butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I personally like a balance of Butt and boob

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like them round and firm but not massive. I actually think I have a pretty sexy butt but then again I squatted heavy 5 days a week for 4 months straight to get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't like fuckin huge ghetto butts or fatass butts. I like nicely curved and fully formed butts that are proportionate to the rest of the woman's body. Just like tits. It's not so much "big" as it is the form. Case in point I have seen smaller asses and tits but they are well developed so they are still hot.

My advice to you would be just do squats everyday and take the stairs instead of elevator. That way your butt is always in tip-top shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I think big butts are ugly

0|0
    0|0