By looking at pictures of me, would you date me?

Just turned 18 a couple days ago (entered the wrong year on here by accident) and I want to know if I'm datable to people that are older than me. What are your thoughts or opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• by only looking at pictures? fuck no, same reason why i dont like Tinder.

• Gotta go with teh Masteh on this one⬆️

• Exactly this. If dating was about looks, I'd take a cardboard with a picture to the restaurant. But I definitely want to talk, connect on a personal, intellectual and emotional level. And I highly doubt something like that would be easy (or even possible) with someone who asks questions like that.

What Guys Said 42

• Yeah. You're very attractive, and I can see from the 3rd photo that you're in good shape.

Plus, the pictures do seem to actually be of you, since all I found on the reverse image search was your twitter account.

By the way, the name Skyylar is pretty cool.

• I'm just going to simply say "Nope".

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• I don't make decisions about dating if I only have pictures. of the girl. Not enough info.

• I'm only 1 year older than you so I don't know if my opinion matters to you but I'll tell you wwhat I think anyway. I think you're very attractive and I'd give you a chance because of that but if I didn't like you as a person then I couldn't date you since I'd just be using you for your body and that's not right.

• U are very hot! Even my wife thinks ur hot and she ain't bi! But u already knew the answer to this. u will always be hot hopefuly ur personality and what u do with ur life will match ur good looks. i hope u have a great life. but always remember looks ain't forever. be a good person someone to look up to

• i would not. Not because i think you're ugly but A) you're not really my type and B) you are too young anyways

• Yup not only i would date you but i would wanna want a relationship from you.., have sex with you and then someday marry you too...
    LOLlol 😉😀

But it all depends on what type of person you are!!

You are like a 9/10 basically... According to you looks

• I would probably go on a date and see how it goes. I can't guarantee I'd want to see you again though.

• You are very hot.

• Absolutely yes based on appearance alone. But maybe there is more to you than looks? Because that's the stuff that really matters.

• Well I think you certainly are attractive. Though of course depends on what type of person you are though.

• Yes i would date you but it's just part of it but i guess as we date we would get to know each other and things like your personality etc

• You look very hot and you have beautiful eyes so I would definitely date you as long as you have good personality. When's your birthday? I'm just curious because mine was April 28th

• No, I would not.

• I really don't want to go to jail...

• oh you're 18.. that changes everything.. still no because you may be pretty or beautiful at that, but I know nothing about you.

• If we get along well then sUrE.
    You are beautiful (if that's you).
    I date 18-24 and if you are 18 , its fine.

• Heck yes and you do look 18

• Yes I would you look beautiful.
    I can see the beauty inside when I look into your eyes.

• By just looking at you, definitely yes. You look great. I love bigger curves, but you have a beautiful face. The last picture shows a hot body.

• Based on a pic no

• Perhaps, but looks can be deceiving 😏

• Baby... ma body is rdy 👄💋
    It wants u 😋😋😋

• Yes I'd date you ^_^

• Seriously? Yeah of course.
    BertMacklin has a good point too.

• I'm a lot older, but you are smoking hot, so yeah, in a heartbeat. Who wouldn't?

• that would be a hell yes!!

• I would be honoured to date you. You're so pretty and have a cute smile

• Hell yeah I would.

• well you're too young, but you look good that's what you're asking

• No. I'm kind of a cheap guy that's why.

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 11

• I feel like I'm being deceived... but if that really is you I just might turn hi.

No but you are really attractive.

• that really is me aha no worries. But thanks :)

• Np lol... And that was supposed to say bi stupid phone.

• by only looking at pictures? only a desperate or ignorant person would date someone like that...

3 basic reasons.

1. Your pictures could either be stolen from someone else's
    (meaning it's not you_)

2. Your pictures could be photoshopped/ altered somehow
    (deceiving the person of what you really look like)

or simply just

3. a crazy person who happens to be good looking. ' and you'll end up in some crime scene investigation documentary'

People should actually meet the person at least once to determine to date someone or not, and not just go off of pictures, which could be either fit one of the 3 possibilities above.

The girl in the photos is pretty, and highly unlikely for her to even ask such a question. tis probably stolen photos.

• It depends. Is your personality as beautiful as you are my dear?
    Because while you are stunning one can't simply base their opinion on ones looks.
    Your nice to look at! whether you are dateable or not depends completely on your attitude and personality.

• why do u wanna be w/ people older?

• Well... I am a girl so no..

And you look just like emily ratajkowski

• why wouldn't you be "datable"?
    lol i wouldn't see why not

• is that really you?

• Depends on your personality but if you are as good as inside as you're outside then you are 101% dateable.

• If it's you, yes, you are dateable to some older people.

• If I was a guy... yeah lol

• The first two pictures are all over the Internet.

• They're from my twitter?

• yeah nah anon is bullshitting. I looked them up (I have a suspicious nature okay!) n they only lead to a single twitter account. She's for-real