Which looks worse... A tongue ring or a septum ring?

My boyfriend has been pissing me off because he thinks "a tongue piercing and a septum ring is ugly " I have both of these piercings and at the start I didn't care but right now it's starting to get to me
:(

• Tongue piercing is worse
  • Septum ring is worse

Most Helpful Guy

• What? Fuck that! There hot amd sexy as fuck. I have my scepptum and would get my tongue if my job did t involve talking all damn day
    .
    he is crazy be proud amd dont listen to some hate, feel the love cuz!

• Aaawww thanks :) your comment made me smile :)

What Guys Said 8

• He's right. They're both ugly, but it is just a matter of individual taste.

• Well he's right that both of those kinds of piercings look awful, but --- if you already had them both when you two first got together he doesn't have anything to complain about. He knew he was getting a girlfriend with pieces of metal stuck through her tongue and nose.

• Tongue piercings are hot. Septum rings are for cows.

• Septum ring looks worse. I have never seen a female with one where I though wow... she could pull that look off really well.

• Septum rings look horrible.

• I like piercings - I would have no problem with either

• For me you need option C: both are bad.

I only like ears pierced and nothing else. I don't like either at all.

But that is just me. Everyone is different and has different likes and dislikes.

• tongue rings sexy

What Girls Said 7

• They are both cool. If he knew you had them from the start he should stfu!

• He should like you as you are and respect your choices, particularly if he started dating you when you already had them.

• I'm not really a fan of piercings in general but I have to say a septum ring is worse

• Did you have them when you started dating?

• No I got the piecings done after

• Well, there isn't much you can do about it apart from take it out or have your boyfriend think it's ugly. You're entitled to do what you want but actions have consequences and this is the consequence of putting metal through what he thinks is a beautiful face. He's entitled to his opinion and you're entitled to do what yourself with your nose, what you have to decide is if you like that septum ring more than you like your boyfriend thinking you look pretty.

• I was actually in the same situation as you. I had my lip pierced and my then boyfriend didn't like it (I had it done before we got together though) but anyways, I took it out. Partly for him and partly because it was wearing away my gum and I knew it would have to go eventually.

• septum rings remind me of bulls :S though they're easy to remove and you can't tell after

• I think the septum ring looks worse because it's a very bold piercing.

• If he has a problem with your piercings, why is he your bf? They're a personal decison anyways, so I don't think one is worse than the other.