Guys, Am I too disproportionate? (pictures)?

I don't have a full length mirror so I couldn't get one picture all together, which would be better, but i took individual ones. i jus feel like my top half and bottom half are too disproportionate to each other if you understand what i mean (im not too good with words.)
like my upper body is narrow and my breasts are small but my hips are really large and my lower body is just bigger in general, i couldn't get a picture of my legs before my phone died but they're big compared to my upper body as well.
Boobs/upperbody

and then hips

and bum

Guys here always say that its about proportion or whatevr but I am not proportionate as you can tell... is it a bad thing? don't just say oh i think your boobs/butt are/is fine like i want to know if all together it is okay, since it isn't proportionate..

• too disproportionate in my opinion
    2% (1)
  • not too disproportionate
    98% (49)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

30

Most Helpful Guy

• hey this is a family site put on some pants young lady!

• i don't think this is a family site but lol

• i bet this pissed a few people off i think this shows you have a nice figure

• Lol...

What Guys Said 29

• You look great. If he doesn't like it, dump his sorry ass and find someone who appreciates your sweet body.

• No, you have all the right curves, boobs, ass and happy meal toy to go with it

You have a nice little padding of fat evenly spread throughout your frame, I would bang you so hard you'd develop two g spots from the friction.

Warning though: You don't work out, that nice padding of fat will turn into several layers of it so much that you'll pass for Rosie O Donnell's twin, so start working out

• You are fine - Good shape and A+ for effort in getting those shots.

• It wasn't hard haha. Thnx

• Fishing for complements are we!!!

• You look proportionate and attractive to me. I'm a boob guy so I really liked your first picture although I think the bra strap is too tight on you. Maybe just a little looser...;)

• Yeah I think I need some new bras

• gonna be honest your pretty hot. and your ass oh my gawd aha your better than alright. dont put yourself down your hot!

• thanks ~

• I found one but he wasn't good for me, and now that he's out of my life my self esteem has dropped. I felt more confident in myself when I was still with him. i guess that's why I'm being insecure. I can't find a guy who appreciates me and is good for me either which doesn't help.

• you can talk to me if you want aha id love to chat :)

• U ain't looking bad but then again it's hard to say when u have to compare three different pics in different angles rather than one pic u know what I mean !!

• I think you look good. Your lower body definitely seems a little bigger but it doesn't look bad at all

• You look very appealing to me.

• Ummmm where are your clothes

• your mums floor

• The same way I was getting it in your daddy's booty last night?

• you just burned yourself

• You're fine the way you're.

• You left out not at all disproportionate.

Wow you have an absolutely amazing body. I love and find it to be quite fine for me.

Be happy with how you look. You look amazing.

• Okay thank u

• You are quite welcome.

Don't let anybody tell you anything needs changing. In my opinion you are very hot and sexy.

• Feel free to message me if you want to talk about your body and your body image. Wow is about all I can say when looking at your pictures.

• you think u r disproportionate?
    tell me more about how you hate gorgeous girls.

• Well thank u but I know I'm disproportionate I guess I'm just asking if its a bad thing

• Your body looks awesome. And might I add wow!,

• thank you.

• great. :)

• Feel free to share more puctures. You are sexy

• your have nice hips, breast &bum. do not improve or decrease any thing

• nice bottom,...

• You're gorgeous. I'd feel privileged if I had a girlfriend like you

• nice ass but no you seem proportional

• you look fine don't worry

• You look fine... message me?

• you are soo hot mmm love your tummy and ass

• You're ass cheeks make me so happy. Sweet jesus.

• 0|0
  • fiddlly diddley dum... look at the bum =o

• daddy like what's ur skype?

• I will give you my honest impression of the three pics in order:

Cute

Nice

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!

• but, overall and all together, it isn't unappealing because it's disproportionate?

• I like pears. A lot.

• alrighty thanks

• I wouldn't say no to you!! Hehe ;-)

• Love love love the small firm boobs!!!
    The belly is sexy as F!
    The hips curve perfectly and have a sexual yummyness to them.
    The cheeks are fiiiine. *grab, lift, bite!!!

Now if only we could see the front ;)

• Haha I think your kinda cute... I mean I don't care about proportions personally but you look good! I'd take that bra and panties off any day ☺️