Nipple piercings on girls: turn on or off?

Do they turn you on or off? Are you attracted to them? Do you think they are gross? What body types and breasts do you prefer them on (not that it matters)? I'm well informed and educated about piercings and know the pros and cons. I just want to know if you personally like them or not so simple nice answers only please!

• Turn on!
  • Turn off...
  • I dont really care
For those of you who don't know (guys...) if you have tiny or inverted nipples it will make them "normal" or bigger. It also makes them more sensitive! Some moms after having children won't have sensitive nipples anymore so piercing them makes them feel good intimately again. They're aesthetic to some people and just an ornament. They're more purposeful than a belly button or ear piercing... So they aren't necessarily useless!

Most Helpful Guy

• Piercings anywhere other than the ears aren't my thing, but some people like them.

What Guys Said 10

• It depends to be honest on the girl and her boobs. I've dated a few girls with their nipples pierced and it looks odd on girls with like D + size boobs or girls with large nipples.

• I don't like nipple piercings but it's not a big enough turn off that I wouldn't date someone who had them

• Repulsive as it gets! Why a girl would want to do that to her body, I have no idea.

• Only the ear lobes are the places where I want to see piercings on girls.

• I am not a fan of piercings. Ears are good but outside of that they don't do anything for me. I don't like metal in my mouth when I am sucking on your nipples.

• Immediate deal breaker.

• Not only are they a turn off, but for women they pose a serious health risk.

• It's hella hot though.

• Totally gross.

• ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww . and dumb. dumb and ew.

What Girls Said 2