Am I dateable?

Ok so I'm not one of those girly girls. I could play video games all day, but also love getting dressed up and going out, I can join in on "guy talk" also love food but I'm not fat and I have been told I have a cute laugh- that's me honest thoughts?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds fine to me, wish I had a girl who was into games when I was your age. And anyone who likes going out is a big plus too, a healthy divide between be able to stay home and have fun and go out and have fun is important. If you can have fun with someone doing simple things, then the more complex and extravagant things will be truly special. As for 'guy talk' we hate that term. True guy talk is never spoken around women, it's just off limits when those who lack a Y chromosome are present. The things you mistake for guy talk could be simply games, cars, sports etc. Just because guys like them doesn't mean we have exclusivity rights to talk about it y'know? Girls like games (as you just mentioned) and cars and sports sometimes too.

• Yeah but by guy talk I mean like dirty talk, like a guy could talk to me about anything and i would join in

• You have no idea how open to interpretation "dirty talk" is just yet. There are many subtle levels lol. Take my word for it, there are some things men will not say in front if women they like, mostly to do with their past sexual relationships or some of then other crazy fetish type stuff they might like. Going into a relationship is accepting two thing, one: you are willing to accept that both you and him have flaws and strong points. Two: there will be lying and there will be things you do not know about it other. Now when I say lies I mean white lies and things that aren't that serious or lies regarding his or her passed that one may not want anyone to know. Anything more severe then that isn't merited. Anyone who claims to have a completely truthful relationship, in this day and age. Is full of shit.

• Yep I totally get what your saying, I know that I'll never be one of the guys but I'm cool with that

What Guys Said 12

• i could definitely date you

• For a certain type of guy -yes. But not most of them. Only like 10%, so that lowers your chances.

• Me think you should describe your personality instead of things you like to do
    Me think that would help us help you
    by the way playing games all day is nothing to be proud about XD

• A huge majority will be interested in dating you but there's also a small majority that won't

• being young as you are you will run into more problems because most young people retarded. Just keep your head high and continue doing what you are doing and a great guy will see what I see and BAM! date :)

• Ofcourse you are.

• I don't see why not.

• Well, you're too young

• yes, you sound quite dateable

• Sound preedy dateable to me :)

• hell yeah. by the way your favorite pants is my favorite pants

• I think you are a dream girl!
    Men enjoy being with an active and a fashionable girl!