Guys seem to like feet, but mine are ugly?

I inherited my feet from my mom, who has really bad foot problems.

My second toe is longer than my first, and since I'm tall- I'm like a size 9.
I'm pretty insecure about it because I feel like most men prefer feminine, pettite feet on a girl.

Do you even care? Or not

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god these days I'm obsessed with my feet too. And the only problem isn't longer toe problem.. My toes are all ugly. I feel like boys gonna hate me just because of it..

• SAME! there's a surgery you can get to make the second one shorter

• Yeah thanks god! But I'm scared, it can be dangerous they say...

What Guys Said 6

• Some guys like feet and then there are guys like me that prefer other parts of a girls body. That probably sounded bad I did not mean it to.

• I dislike all feet, a foot fetish isn't as prominent as I think you have been lead to believe. A guy isn't gonna notice you his first time seeing you by your feet after all. We notice you face and body figure wayyyy before we ever even begin to notice those two parts of the body that keep you upright, unless that dude has a foot fetish of course in which case well, he's weird. Lol.

• if a guy loves you no way he cares, he'll be focused on other parts and love everything that makes you you

like i say about my girl: i could be bald, dickless, and a midget and she would still love me, but if i wear the wrong style of jeans she'll give me holy hell... god i love that girl!

People that love you don't give a crap about the stuff you inherited from your parents, they only care about the things you can change in your life and the choices you make. Find someone that loves you and never settle for less.

• Only time I enjoy a woman's feet is when she weighs under 165 lbs and she walks on my back... Other than that I'm more of a leg man

• I dont really care about the feet, why would i look down when there is prolly smth prettier elsewhere ;)

• Not really.

What Girls Said 4

• Why do you feel bad about that... I actually kind of agreed that people with their second toe longer than their first was weird as we but apparently most people feet are this way and I have the disformed second toe.

You're the normal one.

• I'm size 9 too because I'm tall and I personally think that my feet look pretty damn good... (As you can see me sharin showing them off in my profile pic).

Don't knock yourself.

• Still get the pedicures and jazz those nails up. U never know who's checking ur feet out.

• Just take care of them, keep them soft and get pedicures. They won't be ugly if u take care of them

• I have the same problem