What do you think of my body?

The picture is my profile pic since i can't upload pictures to here...

I'm pretty sure i'm still quite skinny but believe it or not i was skinnier :p been trying to change myself a bit.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• legs are muscular enough, though you could gain a bit upper body- though you look fine :)

What Girls Said 9

• Heyy,

Honestly you're fairly thin and in decent shape. I definitely encourage you to keep it up! I think if you want to move forward in this, I suggest working on your arms/shoulders so your body type looks more masculine, and your stomach a little more. But you look healthy!

• You have a nice body, if you want to be more chiseled and firm that wouldn't look bad either

• I'd say its average.

• Pretty decent. Good legs, you need to work on your upper body a bit. Stomach.

• Your figure isn't too bad. Are you an Asian mix? As in Asian and Caucasian? Well you are quite skinny, but I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with your figure. You kind of have a swimmer's physique.

• I'm actually just full Asian but some reason i can easily pass as a halfie. Probably because of how different i am from most full Asians at least here. especially culturally

• your body great, would love to cuddle with someone who has a body like that

• Def not bad
    You have a nice stomach

• You look like you're on your way to a very preferable body type. You got the V thing going on... you're good, man!!

• 3/10.
    It's mostly the stomach. It's very petite, and has an peculiar look. Define it a little with some abs, and maybe buff up the arms. The lower bod is fine.