Are my hands too manly/childlike?

Are my hands too manly/childlike?

I'm often jealous of women with long slender fingers and nails, because mine are so much bigger and chubbier in comparison. Would you consider my hands to be more manly/childlike than a womans?

• Manly
  • Like a kid's
  • No they're a woman's

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• They look alright to me - Keep your nails long and polished , this will add to feminity of your hands

• Like a kid's but that's not bad at all, they must be nice to wrap around them. Anyway... the color you chose for them is very good. Most men don't like those crazy colors women go for to impress other women.

• Hey. Let me tell you that I have a major fetish for pretty and well kept hands and I really get turned off by manly hands or those wrinkled hands and real kids hands. YOUR HANDS are none of those type. They are fine and cute. You could make them look even better by shaping up your nails a bit.

Summary: you have NOTHING to be conscious about.

• Your hands are cute I'd want to hold them lol 😊

What Girls Said 7

• My hands look like yours, lol Even the bump on the middle finger from writing!

The girls in our family have ugly stubby nails. My cousin and I are always jealous of other girls' nail forms when we were in school.

• Are you some sort of Latina? Spanish?
    I notice a lot of Latin women have those hands. They're not manly.

• they look fine!

• No they're fine. Most women don't have long and slender fingers anyway

• They look fine, just a little chubby.

• Better than mine! You're OK girl :)

• They're like a midget's.