Have you been called ugly by somone and then hot by somone else?

• yes i get mixed reactons.
  • no i get one response

Most Helpful Guy

• yes obviously

other people would find me ugly and other people might find me hot i suppose

What Girls Said 2

• When I was younger and had a lot of enemies, yes... I don't remember the last time I was called ugly though.

• Girls's opinions don't count :p Girls get compliments all the time from hundreds of guys, no matter how they look.

• Thats not true at all... In high school these guys would always tell these not the most attractive girls how ugly they are, constantly. And they would send pictures to each other of them laughing about how ugly they are. None of the girls ever called them ugly though, at least not to their faces.

• Who has not? Stand up! No, one -_- that's what I thought

What Guys Said 8

• Nope. The only thing I ever been called by someone is cute, attractive and handsome. Never been called hot or ugly.

However I must admit, someone calling me hot will make my day. :)

• Back in my school years, yes. I think pretty much everyone experiences this at some point.

• Oh yes of course. People are going to see differently. People may find me attractive, while the rest of that people find me less attractive. As I have said in the past, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and people have different preferences.

• Can't say I've been called ugly before, but hot yeah. what kind of people are you hanging with that call you ugly?

• I assume I'm ugly to some and attractive to some. Everyone has their own taste/type.

• I've never been called ugly in real life.

• all the time, there is no such that thing as universal attraction

• You're not alone, brother. You're not alone.

• i think its weird because know everyone has different tastes but if your hot to some you wouldn't think you would be ugly to others just less attractive. but at least some say your hot