What do you think of this video? How does it make you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very powerful and a reflection on the modern worlds obsession with body image.

What Guys Said 11

• Not only can we not trust pictures these days but we can't trust videos either. Technology is too advanced.

• makes me feel really bad for relying on someone else's opinion on my looks and the way it influences me sometimes... in a not so good way.

• A great video of how the modeling/fashion industry fucks ups womens view on their own body. smh

• I really feel sorry for those kind of girls who would be affected from any word they hear, GET IT in your mind, if you have the most beautiful body in the world or the ugliest one, you will find find people saying BS about it, so you have to be the smart one and stop believing them and have self confidence.

• It makes me feel hopeful that human technology will get serious about changing the 3D modeling of living organisms..

• I think it's sad because there are so many beautiful women, like her, who feel insecure about themselves because of the unrealistic standards models set for them

• Girls care about looks way too much, and forget to offer anything of real value... What's new? :/

• Cool effects but kind of sad she totally "changed" herself because of a few mean comments.

• Women are way to critical and hard on themselves. Most guys are happy just to have someone on their arm.

• i think it is stupid

• she didn't make her boobs big enough. she should've made them more like this.

www.cineforest.com/.../5.jpg

What Girls Said 2

• I seen this video. Makes me feel that every body is beautiful because everyone is unique. You can't set one standard and expect every woman to look that way. That's boring

• This makes me so angry. I hate that people are told to change themselves. We should love ourselves for how we are. She was already very skinny and beautiful, and no one should make her feel bad about who she is. She cannot change her body shape and no one should tell her to.