Do you think scars are attractive... on girls?

I do a lot of parkour and outdoor sports like longboard, mountain biking, moutain-climbing, etc. I have many big, not gross, but big scars on legs, shins, hands and fingers. I personally like them, but what do you guys think?

0|0
5|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a lot of guys will like the fact you are into outdoor sports and the scars will make you look cooler.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Can't see them as attractive, but not necessarily a turn off.

2|0
    0|0
  • There's not a whole lot TOO think about them.
    Scars aren't an issue on places like your hands and legs, and it can even make a face look more interesting. Our imperfections make us unique

2|0
    0|0
  • They don't bother me but I don't see them as "Attractive" at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do they have a cool story behind them? Are they in a sexy place like right next to your boob or on the thigh? If you give a guy an excuse to look at your hot areas and talk about it he will enjoy it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the scars as "attractive," but the hobbies, the hobbies are VERY attractive ;D

2|0
    0|0
  • No, if anything, i think it makes a great conversation starter lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I longboard too and have my fair share of scars. Not a problem

1|0
    0|0
  • dude i wish i could find a girl like you
    you sound perfect so the scars wouldn't bother me at all

2|0
    0|0
  • scars? attractive? you learn something new every day. are you also attracted to shit and period stains?

0|0
    2|1
  • No it isn't, at least not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scars are a sign of toughness on a woman. I like them. (Certainly would not advocate purposely scarring themselves though)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it isn't gross or anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, they're not gross. They're just clean cuts, I don't have any gross/messy budding-looking scars.

• I meant no they aren't attractive, but they aren't hideous.

• wouldn't bother me, infact i think they can be quite attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent to it

0|0
    0|0
  • no why they fuck would i?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I have a few. I don't really think anything of them, but that's just me. They're a good conversation starter, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think guys would find them necessarily "attractive" lol but I don't think it'd be a turn off or anything like that... but im not a man so I don't know :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Really not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I hate the ones I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    1|0