Is having a big nose ugly?

It's not super big but I don't feel as if it is in proportion to my face. I've been told before that it's big and it's made me feel self conscious. I try to keep a toned/tan body to try to make up for it but I don't know how to get over it

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all subjective, Cass. For all you know there are some guys that love "distinguished" noses.

I didn't date a chick with a big nose but that's because everything else on her face didn't look right. Eyes were too small for the face. I don't know, it was just one of those things where I looked at the whole picture. But even then, she had blue eyes and she was blonde... for some guys that's all that matters. So yeah, all subjective. Sleep like a baby, I'm sure you're fine.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• A lot of people think their nose is big and it isn't really - It would have to be really big for me to notice it.

0|0
    0|0
  • nose is 1 of the last parts i'd notice on a girl basically

0|0
    1|0
  • at least you don't have big ears like I do, I look like Robert Partick except I'm blonde.

People should be happy with their family features and just accept it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exhibit A Xd

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel ya :'(

1|0
    0|0
  • whip it out. lets see

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• A wise woman once told me-don't stress over things you can't change.
    Anyways to answer your question it depends. My friend has a pretty big nose but I think she looks better with a big nose rather than she would a small nose, and she's honestly a really pretty girl. The only option you have if it really looks that bad is plastic surgery but tbh I don't think it'd be worth it. Just love your big nose and make the best out of it!

0|0
    0|0
  • In the past I've been teased for a having a big nose, however since meeting my boyfriend it doesn't bother me as much because his is the same size and he says there's nothing wrong with it, also I think he'd beat anyone up who said otherwise XD

0|0
    0|0
  • aw its probably fine, maybe you just overly scrutinize it!
    staying healthy is always good though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a big nose and some guys like it. Strong features may not appeal to everyone, but there are definitely plenty of guys who find them to be their "type"

0|0
    0|0