Do you think people look nice in jewelry?

• yes
    71% (12)
  • no
    29% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• If they were simple then yes, they can look good on girls... However I really can't understand guys who wear jewelry, those are girly stuff

• Of course piercings are not cool for both in my opinion

• @YazanAA Not if guys are wearing piercings. Some guys wear a ring on their left hand.

• Girly stuff? If jewellery was good enough for Emperors and Kings it is good enough for me. Furthermore, many pieces of jewellery have functional purposes. Thumb rings were used by English Long-bowmen and big chunky rings do a lot of damage to bones if you wear them in a fight.

What Guys Said 7

• If the jewelry they are wearing fits well with their look then totally. Jewelry is great if everything goes well together.

• Depends on the jewellry , what clothes and what person looks like - It is a combination of things not just one thing alone

• depends wot jewelry xactly... if it fltters them... y not?

• girls might feel pretty with it but it doesn't make a girl more attractive at all.

we pay more attention to your face, hair and body than what silly trinkets you're wearing.

• It depends on what kind of jewelry and how much they wear it. I like girls who wear piercings.

• Women look great. But dont over do it.