Girls, You think I'm cute?

Just broke up with current chick and when I told her I just wanted to be friends she told me how I had a big forehead and I was ugly & all this crazy shit that kinda hurt my feelings lol. What u think girls? I'm not that bad right?
Girls, You think I'm cute?

Lol thank you for all the kind words y'all. I dont photo well at all either. Real life I am better haha.
Also how insecure/sad am I for taking to a website to get justification from strangers that Im not ugly lmao. I gotta go to bed smh

17

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• Honestly I think she was just talking sh*t because she was hurt. I think you're attractive, not bad at all. Besides you have a nice smile.

• No, you're attractive. She might have said that because she was hurt, and that was her defense mechanism kicking in. (to try to belittle you).

• Yes you look good, and you both look so happy in that pic, yr ex was hurt so she wanted to hurt you... You both are attractive looking people, you have nothing to worry about... 😊

• Thank u! lol that girl in the pic with me isn't even my girlfriend she just a good friend from HS.

• Don't take what she said seriously, you are cute :3 good luck. But don't be too proud

• Thank u. What u mean dont be too proud tho? I didn't do anything!

• hehe claps to your mom, she's done a great job :) I feel like you have broad shoulders too, so it balances out and looks well proportioned. so no big head literally too!

• Yes ma'm. 6 feet 200 lbs! thanks again for the compliment!!

• Definitely not ugly! That's just cruel to say those things to someone. I think she only said it to be vindictive. You're very nice looking.

• You're really handsome. Don't take her seriously, she said it cause she was hurt. :/

• Cute human 😘

• I dont know what her deal is cause you are really really cute.

• You look fine there is nothing wrong with your looks. ^_^

• Ugly would be the last thing that comes to my mind ;)

• You're handsome basically :)

• yeah you're really cute

• Dude you look better than your ex
    I'm the most blunt person
    Your ex is a 4 you're a 7/8

• You're pretty cute!

• you. are. gorgeous.

• Wow I'm flattered thank u so much!

• You are so sweet this literally just made my day & I have a big smile on my face. Thank u love!

• you're welcome :) I know how it feels to be insecure about yourself so I really do not blame you for posting this here.. everyone needs some little reassurance.. have a nice day :) x

• No, not really. You're attractive. You're more handsome than she is pretty, and I appreciate you giving us ugly girls a chance. I really do. It means a lot to me. ;o;
    Gives me HOPE.