Is it normal for your SO to tell you shut up, if your moaning loud?

His brother and mother lives with him. .

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is you should understand that

What Guys Said 7

• I'd probably try to be subtle like start kissing them so they stop moaning but if it continues I'll just politely ask them to keep it down so others wouldn't hear.

• loo I'd had to ask the girlr I'm fucing to be quite befause she was loug d enough to hear throeugyh t eh walls.

• certainly to be a bit quieter at times...

• If I was at a families house, I might say try and be quieter, but I wouldn't tell her to shut up

• Well if he doesn't want to be heard that makes sense I'd be embarrassed of disturbing others...

• In that living situation yes it is pretty normal.

• He shouldn't actually use the words "shut up" towards you, since that's disrespectful. However, you don't want the entire family to know exactly what's going on either.

• He told me shut up softly though

• That's better than the alternative, I suppose. It's just that there are so many other ways to ask a GF/wife to quiet down that don't come across as abrasive and disrespectful.

What Girls Said 4

• He could say it in a nicer way...

• no. its not. you should moan louder. lol

• If he tells you to shutup, it's definitely probably because he doesn't want his family hearing, LOL.

• I guess he has a reason why, so its okay :)