Is my body shape attractive?

I was just looking in the mirror at my body to examine my weight loss progress and I noticed I could finally see the shape of my body. I'm very petite at 5'2" but I have really wide hips which makes me have a big ass (I do squats too) and a super small waist and mid section, I've been working out my arms so they look fine but my breasts are 34DD (stayed the same cup size even with losing weight because of the pill). I'm just wondering if this is attractive? I've never been able to see my body shape because I've been heavy so I don't know if this is appealing or not. Please give me honest opinions.. I'm about 115lvs.. Wanting to lose about 10-15lbs more..

Most Helpful Guy

• Wide hips, small waist and big boobs means curvy :) and most guys consider that the perfect body shape :)
    But you say your petite? With that body shape, you'll look a LOT better with a little thickness! And forget what the fashion media says, most guys love a girl with a little thickness and not super skinny. With the body shape you have, you can have whatever amount of fat you want (as long as you don't have muffin top) and still look extremely attractive!

Rounded curves are hotter than sharp edges and thighs that touch are far better than these 'thigh gaps' so many women want.

• Yeah I realized too when I looked in the mirror that a thigh gap would just look bad!

• Good for you :) You're one of the girls who can actually think for themselves :)

What Guys Said 10

• Difficult to say without a pic, but it seems like u r making great improvements to urself. Thats great!

• I can't create an image in my head just by reading a description about looks.

• At 5-2 and 115# with wide hips you aren't heavy. You sound pretty cute to me, a little thick but I like girls that way.

• I dont know, I can't see it.

• You are fine the way you are.

• Congrats you have an hourglass figure with big boobs. You are totally smashable.

• wide hips+big ass+slim waist+cute boob= Perfect body every guy would love.

• pic can't judge without pic

• give us pictures not a stupid paragraph

• Sounds fine to me.

What Girls Said 4

• You got Kim K's figure.

• Sounds attractive :3

• That body shape sounds like a lovely hour glass figure, :) something that a lot of women want these days, I'm jealous myself!

• A picture would be more accurate.
    But why do you want to lose more weight?

• I have a little bit of flab on my belly and arms

• Take a pic. I'll be honest and let you know what to work on