Can a girl still be attractive without big boobs and a big butt?

I'm fit, and I'm very toned. But I'm skinny. I have no boobs and hardly any butt. I have a really thick waist too. My ratio is 35, 28, 36. I'm 164 cm tall, and I weigh 57 kilos.
Please be honest. I'm getting breast implants, and I'm trying to gain a little weight but I love working out too much and because of my lean muscle mass, it's hard to put on fat. There's not really anything I can do about my waist, but I think implants will help with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay so there's two body types that almost all guys love.

Curvy or Fit.

Now, curvy is wide hips, small waist, big boobs, an hourglass figure and a little "thickness". Curvy is a sign of fertility, and guys subconsciously are attracted to this because of evolution. Its encrypted into their DNA and as researchers at Georgia Gwinnett College and the University of Texas at Austin out it, "curvy women hit men's brains like a drug"

Now for fit. Toned and lean muscle. Its also subconsciously attractive to men. It shows that you could run away from danger, protect children and kick some ass if you really needed to.

So as you can see both of the most popular preferences are because of evolution and are based on the best chances of survival. But whatever, thats just the science behind it all, but it helps the point that I'm trying to make.

You can't be curvy, your body isn't the right shape for it. But you don't need to be curvy to be attractive. Fit is just as attractive! Some men prefer fit and some prefer curvy, but I'd say its about 50/50. And even me, who prefers curvy, I find fit girls extremely attractive!

Don't get a boob job, just work out. You can get the nice big ass you want and some nice thighs and calves :) You don't need big boobs. And natural small boobs are far more attractive than big fake ones.

And in the end, personality matters most :)

What Guys Said 19

• Most guys would prefer smaller, real boobs over larger, fake ones. Don't let the media fool you. Plus, if a guy wasn't into you unless you had implants, is that really the kind of guy you want to be with?

As for your butt, make sure you are doing weighted squats and eating lots of protein. Anyone can have a nice ass, some just have to work harder for it. But again, there are still plenty of guys that like girls with small asses. Try not to let your physical appearance define your self worth so much.

• I do. I've just worked up to a 50 kilo squat, though I'm probably not eating as much as I should be for growth. I saw a lot of progress when I was taking a protein supplement every day, though. Maybe I should start doing that again.

• Yeah, definitely do that. I used to be super skinny and I would work out all the time but never gain any weight. Then I bought a George Foreman grill and ate steak every night and about 4000 calories a day (with lots of protein) and started gaining like 5 pounds a week lol. It's the downside us ectomorphs have to deal with but at least we can also eat pretty much whatever and not get fat :D

• There is much more to a girls body than boobs and ass. Just because you don't have the boobs and/or ass you think is best doesn't mean that you can't be attractive. You got eyes, lips, hair, body shape, legs, feet, and more. All of those play a role in your attractiveness. It's fine if you wanna get implants but you should not think of yourself in a negative way. There is no perfect body anyway.

• The big boobs and big butt thing isn't really that popular with all guys.

Big boobs doesn't mean good boobs.

Plus, I like smaller boobs and butts more.

• gosh i hate those questions where girls just put in some numbers and ask for judgment... but i can tell you this: no ass and boobs are overhyped by media. at least fo me you donĀ“t need big tits (not even tits at all) and a huge ass. just normal is fine.

• I like small breasts and a small ass.

• There are definitely people who can like you for what you are. If you want to be seen in a certain way then do it anyway, but not for the people to like you; do it for yourself.

• Yeah, I'm doing it for myself. Not for people to like me, but so I might like myself a little better.

• Of course you can be attractive without big boobs etc...
    Visual beauty is only skin deep anyway...

• yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• absolutely, big boobs and big butt is no big deal to me. it would be better if you posted a pic to get a better opinion though.

• Yes a girl can be. You sound very sexy. Real is so much better than fake.

I love boobs and butts of all sizes and shapes. Just please keep them real. Fake is annoying to me.

• You sound perfect to me please don't get implants small boobies are better.

• Keira Knightley. 'Nuff said.

• You don't need implants. I think most guys will like the fact that your fit over boobs and butt.

• Yes... There are more things besides physical attraction...

• If you really are getting implants you may want to assess your life, and your head.

• All guys say that. You may think real and small is better, but you won't oggle real and small when big is next to it.

• Depends what they both have to offer, she may get the initial stares but what happens next? I talk to one of them, and if she's had work done it says a lot about her.

• So, you have small tits and a firm ass? Sounds like you have nothing to worry about.

• Yes, ESPECIALLY if you are fit and look like it. I love girls who take care of themselves.

I'd say it's more important to have breasts that look good on your frame rather than having large breasts, so if you want to get implants, I'd keep that in mind.

• No you are attractive... I like skinny girls.. Yess guys do love big boobs and booty but nothing you can do about because of your body structure.. Personality is much more appealing than good looks

• That's what guys say. Screw a good personality! I'm over being natural and sweet lol guys look at me, but as soon as something bigger and better comes in, I'm forgotten. I'm just over being second best. Being the nice girl just gets you second place and cheated on, anyway.

• I can understand your situation because I've been through... And being chubby and thick doesn't assure you of not being cheated on... Better you love yourself first.. :)

• I am also tired of finishing second so i can understand your situation... And you should eat more 'good' fats and protein.. That'll help you grow better

• yes being a kind non slutty non materialistic girl. thats like the fucking lottery today.

• and please cancel these implants. have some brain... .

What Girls Said 3

• Check out the blogger Of Lambs and Lace. I think she is sexy and she has a small butt and 28C breasts. Also, many men think Keira Knightly is hot as hell. Honestly, unless you have an incredibly ugly face, someone will find you attractive. Even then you will still probably find someone who wants to be with you. Yes, big boobs get more attention initially but a great personality always draws people who will want to stick around.

If you want to improve you muscle mass then start lifting weights. Don't think that you are going to get bulky by lift weights. Check out this girl who is a very strong lifter and the progress she had: www.nerdfitness.com/.../ Also, read Strong Curves by Bret Contreras if you want to build a butt.

• Implants can get you sick if you leave them in long.
    Just exercising so much.
    Eat more fats and junk food.
    Just don't exercise so much ok.

• YES YES YES!!! Big boobs look clumsy and big butt looks fat. That's what my boyfriend said.