Is it obvious that I'm 7 years older than my boyfriend?

I'm 30 and he's 23. If you seen us together in public kissing etc would it look odd?

Also do I look older or my age?

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Age doesn't really matter as much as long as you two are happy together. If it's more than 10 years or so however, then I might think differently.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• You do look older by a few years but I've seen couples who have a big age difference. Some people might think it's odd but I don't think you should care about what others think. You found someone you love and that is what matters. Be happy.

1|0
    0|1
  • You're both of age and if it were me I wouldn't care less what anybody else thought.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, it wouldn't look odd, that's not that big a difference. Besides, who cares what random strangers think, you are both adults they don't have any right to judge you.

1|0
    0|1
  • You look older but not by much. I don't think it matters with those 2 ages anyway,

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, it's not something odd on public eyes, BUT, i'm not agree with this kind of relationships :p

Good lcuk anyway :D

0|0
    0|1
  • No, you don't. At least not to me.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• You look older them him, yes.

But, I don't think I'd make the connection that he was only 11 when you graduated high school.

0|1
    0|0
  • no its not as obvious as you think

0|0
    0|1
  • No you look twenty seven.

0|0
    0|1
  • No it's not.

0|0
    0|1