Is it obvious that I'm 7 years older than my boyfriend?

I'm 30 and he's 23. If you seen us together in public kissing etc would it look odd?

Also do I look older or my age?

Most Helpful Girl

• Age doesn't really matter as much as long as you two are happy together. If it's more than 10 years or so however, then I might think differently.

What Guys Said 6

• You do look older by a few years but I've seen couples who have a big age difference. Some people might think it's odd but I don't think you should care about what others think. You found someone you love and that is what matters. Be happy.

• You're both of age and if it were me I wouldn't care less what anybody else thought.

• No, it wouldn't look odd, that's not that big a difference. Besides, who cares what random strangers think, you are both adults they don't have any right to judge you.

• You look older but not by much. I don't think it matters with those 2 ages anyway,

• Well, it's not something odd on public eyes, BUT, i'm not agree with this kind of relationships :p

Good lcuk anyway :D

• No, you don't. At least not to me.

What Girls Said 4

• You look older them him, yes.

But, I don't think I'd make the connection that he was only 11 when you graduated high school.

• no its not as obvious as you think

• No you look twenty seven.

• No it's not.