Is it possible for a man to make his face attractive through surgery?

Like if a man was born unattractive but he had money, could he change his face from ugly or plain looking to a model looked face like in those magazines? So he can attract the opposite sex because I heard about a guy who was 5 foot 4 in height and he had leg lengthening surgery an his dating game improve significantly but can it work for the face? To look very handsome like brad Pitt

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• If a girl isn't into the real you, than is she the right person for you? You shouldn't have to change your natural self for anybody. If someone doesn't like your natural face, than be glad because you on the very start found out that they're not the right person for you and you could move forward. Instead, work on your personality and build on the person you're growing into :)

What Guys Said 5

• You're looking at months or even years of facial reconstruction, pain, bruising, swelling, risk of infections, and complications. Yes it can be done but there is no guarantee it will look anything like you hoped.

The best thing you can do is work on yourself. Make the you, you are now the best you can be.

• My face is already attractive - via my parents. I'd rather spend my money on vacation rather than a modification on my body.

• I think it would be a poor investment: thematinggrounds.com/what-are-women-attracted-to/

• yes it can but it can also make you look worse

• if you are bald, then that would help.