What sort of guy can you see me with?

Like lookswise/ personality wise.

What sort of guy can you see me with?

Most Helpful Guy

• A nice guy, thoughtful, with a killer smile. Someone that can make you laugh. Someone with things to say, so that you can sit curled up in a blanket by the window on a rainy day just talking to each other for hours. Someone confident, good looking but not excessively so. Not the type of guy that would turn every head as soon as he walked in to a bar, but the one that would get noticed once he started talking to a girl. Especially once he smiles and they see that twinkle in the eye. He would have to have some class, some manners, but not enough to be stuck up or arrogant. Enough to treat you like a lady but not be stuck in any sort of chauvinistic mindset... he will need to see you as an equal.

Something like that, anyway.

What Guys Said 22

• Someone who takes selfies as close to the camera as you do probably LOL JK

A cute nerdy guy probably?
    media.giphy.com/media/WJ47Qf4QjhGjm/giphy.gif

• Yay! That's my type hahaha :D

• Just wondering lol
      He's probably already out there.

• There's a guy who fits this description perfectly but I can't tell if he's trying to fix me up with his friend (as we speak lol) :'(

• I can see you with a guy who is 100% not a terrorist

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

You just don't have the "I like terrorists look" yeah. . . sorry but it's true

• is this you telling her you aren't interested

• Hahaha brilliant xD

• @LauraMarx IRA? I thought they were long gone

@ Asker remember I'm master of puns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnKhsTXoKCI

• I would say a good guy - You look pretty and smart so probably along the male lines of that. You have confidence so probably need a guy who is comfortable with himself and comfortable with having a strong girlfriend.

• Awwww wow thank you :-)

• 1. A very lucky man.
    2. A slightly shy man. You have a very kind heart and are extremely patient and supportive.
    You deserve a really lovely guy who will love you with all his heart and will recognise you are the best thing that will ever happen to him. You are an absolute treasure Alex! I feel lucky to have you as a friend/squish haha :D

• A lucky guy because you're freaking beautiful ;)

• Hahaha well thank you!

• A tall hottie with darker hair bright coloured eyes and knows that I will hunt him down if he hurts you 😁. Personality wise I think he should be caring, sweet to you but not take crap from others and protective.

• Awwww he sounds perfect ;D

• You deserve the perfect guy

• As you do the perfect lady!

• 1|0
    • Hahaha I love that gif xD

• A nice guy with a big heart who respects and treats a woman right
    and maybe a guy on shy side but knows his place with all women.

• that's a good question i would say a tallish blonde hair guy good looking muscular but not ripped confident sweet intelligent. i know its your question but what kind of girl would you see a guy like me dating based profile pic just curious :D

• Aww :-)
      And I see you with cute short dark woman for some reason lol

• really? that's funny cause i usually go for girls who look more like you but i am not opposed to the idea ;) you are a attractive lady i am sure you have many options to chose from

• Someone that's passionate about literature. :)

• I'm a literature student! Haha what makes you say that :P

• @asker because you are a literature student. Lol!

• Oh hahahhaha

• Nfl quarterback
    I don't know why lol

• I'd guess the jock type of guy. Someone who is taller and a little built. Maybe not the popular quarterback but someone from the football team.

• Why lol?

• Do you really? That's a score for us geeky dudes but most would think you're WAY outta there league

• They'd be wrong!

• I wish I could say me but you're out of my league. Looks wise he'd have to be fairly if not very good looking

• Aww thanks lol
      Omg I read that as 'not very good looking' I was like cheers mate!

• Nah you'd be matched up with a guy with the best personality if that ever happened but I'm sure you'll find one with both good looks and good personality

• Also I'm guessing he'd love the vampire diaries as well

• Me basically... i should be your boyfriend 😘😉 hahaha lol...

• Awww!

• Seriously... Though who ever he will be he will be s good guy and the luckiest guy in the world... You are a beauty!!! 😍

• Thanks! :-*

• I could see you with a good guy. Whoever he is, he'd be really lucky

• someone like me probably :)

• Um... let me think.. myself?

• I don't know really but you are so cute and sweet.

My kind of guy would be great although. 😉

• what we call the luckiest guy in world?

• Hahaha thank you :D

• I can imagine you with a big hearted guy, a little shy and you being supportive and opening him up. He is thin and great academics and a nice looking. I wish I could say me haha.. But lol I can't... u deserve the nicest guy of planet.

• Awwwww! :p

• i cold see you with me considering i have red hair and blue eyes just like you lol

• a submissive pussy boy. you would dominate him like crazy.

• One like me :-D

What Girls Said 3

• I see you with a girl

like a really butch lesbian w/ like a buzz cut and gease stains working on a car n shit. That's who I see u with

• A super cute book worm!

• A shy country guy or a nerd/computer freak