So, I started stretching my ears a while ago, what do you think about stretched ears?

• Love it!
  • Nope.
  • Depends...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I have seen stretched ears - I'll say depends because I would have to see how it looks before I decide - I usually like different things so I would probably like them.

• I think they look weird. Not natural.

• I don't like it... the whole trend is tacky and nasty... Like phil bozeman of whitechapel or them stupid emos startedd that shit...

I got a emo friend and he has the same earrrings, and i'm just thinking how the hell is he going to get his ears back to normal...

its practically self ear mutilation

• but... why?

• no pics?
    ...

• first time hearing about this freakish behaviour.

• Just the sound of that sounds very unattractive to me...

• I only like it up to 18mm

• Meh, I play with them from time to time.
    Not to sound weird or anything but I do the same with my face after I have shaved, I'll pinch/pull my cheeks lol though I get that from friends/relatives
    maybe it rubbed off :P

• Seems kinda unattractive to me, honestly, but whatever I'm sure guys with a similar thing going on would be into it.

• This will make you super undateable... enjoy!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't prefer it nor advise it not because it looks bad, but by the time you are older, that skin will never go back to normal. It'll always be stretched out, so if your style or preferences change, you'll have to go under the knife to fix it, or allow the skin to sag once you're much older.

• I think on certain people it looks good, as long as they aren't too big. I think anything bigger than 5/8" is too big.

• Not into it, personally.

• Gross, ugly, pointless, looks nasty, and clashes with business attire, a fancy dress, a ball gown, or something sexy and classy