Been told i'm not very attractive. what to do?

any suggestions pls?

http://imgur.com/a/7HI2h

pls dont try to be nice. it does not help.

removed

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• at least you stopped "nude bombing" us.

• First of all you have to have self confidence, I'm sure everyone was called ugly or unattractive by someone but that doesn't mean it true, people just like to talk, don't let their words stuck in your mind. I honestly don't see anything wrong with your look except that have thin eyebrows.

• Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn. (says Imgur...)

• Smile more!

• Just stop...

• If I was trying to be mean if be like "you're fugly!" But honestly, you're quite pretty. You really are. It's a shame you don't think so

• You are attractive. Got a hot sexy figure as well. I'd buy you a drink if I met you

• if you're gonna take your pic down, than delete the topic. you're just wasting bandwidth.

• your kiddin rite? you are sexy... or maybe i am blind

• Some people have aquired tastes, but in my mind i think your up there like a 9 ... or maybe i need a reality check

• You know that you're attractive, stop.

What Girls Said 6

• well i think you're really adorable, but to reach your full potentional you might want to go to ulta or the beauty section of dillards and ask for some tips on how to do your eye brows (becayse they look dull and you should maximuze their potential) and how to do your eyeliner because your eyes are on the smaller side so they way you do your eyeliner makes them look even smaller, try to line under your eye thin to thick, that helps m a lot
    and aside from that maybe get sime blunt bangs. your forehead is large and that would help draw attention to your cute little nose

• I think you're adorable. Sure maybe you're not a model but very few girls are. Just continue to take good care of yourself and have a rockin' personality, otherwise I see no issue and nothing to fix.

• I don't agree with the fact that you think you're ugly. If you really feel that way about yourself maybe you should just dress classy and take of things that you can take care of.

Like your body, hair, skin, nails, hands/feels, clothes.

• whoever told you that, needs glasses.

• You are desperately digging for compliments and it's pathetic.

• You can tell who the "nice guys" are from the comments lol.

• hahaa not only that but this is highly routine for this user, I don't even know if the pics are really her or if the user is trying to shame a person they know irl.

• @BertMacklinFBI That's creepy. :/ That is why I don't post my pics online anymore.
      For all we know, this could be the new girl in her ex's life. This could be some female she's intimidated by or jealous of. Someone who used to pick on her. I don't know but I do know that typically women who are truly self-conscious and lacking self-esteem don't put on a cute outfit, pose in pictures, and post them online asking people to cosign their self-worth. Shady.

• Do you look like yourself in your pictures because I have a feeling you look different in person.