Most Helpful Guy

• You're beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Hahaha. Fake.

2|1
    0|0
  • If you slimmed down (nutrition and exercise), bought some nicer glasses, opened your eyes and smiled, you would be more attractive :)

Also, a picture like that makes people crane their necks, which hurts. That might affect their opinions of you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do try to lose weight i walk everyday and i eat little food. That's so kind of you, I will post a nicer picture. Thank u.

• You are welcome (troll).

• 0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have a big nose but it's ok that's what you see, it's all about preference right.

• What you need is confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very funny troll,... But A simple reverse google image search says that's NOT YOU...

Mr. ryan banter

1|0
    0|0
    • No it does not because that's me.

• Here's me impersonating every male GAGer who rates girls here :

WOW, smokin hot! 11/10. Marry me please?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a troll haha

0|0
    0|0
    • Ouch I'm not a troll I'm human and I don't think i look that ugly. Thanks for you opinion anyway.

• is that really you

1|0
    0|0
  • I like turtles!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You need to smile more, grow your hair longer, and get good grades in school. Then guys will date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice trolling.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're not. I guess you haven't met the right guy yet other than that I can't give you a better answer because I don't know you personally. These guys probably think your trolling around because of your weight and your facial expression.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're beautiful

0|0
    0|0