Why won't guys date me, am I ugly?

Why won't guys date me, am I ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're beautiful.

What Guys Said 9

• Hahaha. Fake.

• If you slimmed down (nutrition and exercise), bought some nicer glasses, opened your eyes and smiled, you would be more attractive :)

Also, a picture like that makes people crane their necks, which hurts. That might affect their opinions of you.

• I do try to lose weight i walk everyday and i eat little food. That's so kind of you, I will post a nicer picture. Thank u.

• You are welcome (troll).

• 0|0
    • I don't have a big nose but it's ok that's what you see, it's all about preference right.

• What you need is confidence.

• Very funny troll,... But A simple reverse google image search says that's NOT YOU...

Mr. ryan banter

• No it does not because that's me.

• Here's me impersonating every male GAGer who rates girls here :

WOW, smokin hot! 11/10. Marry me please?

• You're a troll haha

• Ouch I'm not a troll I'm human and I don't think i look that ugly. Thanks for you opinion anyway.

• is that really you

• I like turtles!

What Girls Said 4

• You need to smile more, grow your hair longer, and get good grades in school. Then guys will date you.

• Nice trolling.

• No you're not. I guess you haven't met the right guy yet other than that I can't give you a better answer because I don't know you personally. These guys probably think your trolling around because of your weight and your facial expression.

• I think you're beautiful