Why do you rate girls with way you do?

I have noticed that a lot of guys rate girls much higher than they should really be rated. If you post a picture of yourself with your boobs or ass hanging out you are going to get a higher rating. If you are mildly attractive and show your cleavage you will probably get a 7 or 8 when you may deserve a 4 or 5. But a 7 or 8 of a face pic, with minimal makeup means you are potentailly a real 7 or 8.

If you just need to hear soeone say you are hot then show the boobs or post that bikini pic. But if you are interested in a honest opinion, then wear some clothes and take a pic of you showing off your beautiful smile.

• I agree
  • I do not agree

Most Helpful Guy

• I completely agree with you. It's because it seems the guys on this site are unbelievably desperate. I've seen girls who look like 2s get Tens! I'm like, give me a fuckin break? where do they live that they think that's a ten? Plus some people try to BS girls and kiss their ass. I for one don't. If someone wants to get rated, they are gonna get a very honest and blunt rating from me. I would ignore most other raters here. they don't now what the fuck they're talking about.

What Girls Said 4

• i agree! I don't know what some girls feel the need to post pics in their bikinis or with obnoxiously sticking their ass out to make them feel confident lol

• I see your picture and you don't have you boobs sticking out and you are not trying to show off your ass and you're beautiful. You are a real 7 IMHO

• hahah its okay @puma31 everyone has their own opinions!

• true, but mine actually matters :p

• I feel like people are being too nice and lying?
    I've seen some ugly ass people here and there's always a group saying how cute they are? Like don't lie to people

• Agreed. If they got big tits or a big ass they'll get tens even if the face sucks

• Rate me !! :) i have a pic.. and honesty appreciated !!

• I would say a 5/6, but you're face has a very nice shape. I think with your hair done and a little makeup that number would go up significantly.

• no not with that pic. maybe a 2 or 3

• ok thanks !!

What Guys Said 2

• Most women are beautiful anyway.

• Exhibit A.

• And it saddens me that you are a flat-out Liar that tells people whatever they want to hear in order for you to get what you want. If you think being a pushover is attractive, than please, carry on...

• @puma31 Seriously? I don't have to listen to any 40 year old failure online. And don't bother replying, I'm blocking you anyway.

• I do not rate girls about only visible boobs and ass. Boobs and ass a visible parts of the body, but they must be coherent with their sexiness connections and the rest of the body.