Does my head look huge?

Does my head look huge?
I think my head lookunusually large in the picture. I think I resemble a T-rex a little. My mom says it doesn't look big. What do you think?

417

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a very attractive lady just as you are. Nice hair-do, very pretty face, perfect figure and very well dressed. Nice accessories to go with the dress as well.

It may that you think it's big because your hair is pinned up at the back, but I promise you that you really have nothing to worry about!

You are as close to the perfect 10 as any other lady!!

What Guys Said 16

• That looks normal to me.. No where near large not even a little big it's either normal or small to me:P

• Looks fine to me. Proportionate with your body.

• I never would have thought about it until you said it so you are fine.

• errrr... a little bit... but not bad :-)

• most girls heads look huge its all that hair you show me a pretty girl and i will show you a huge head your worrying to much

• Noooope. It looks fine.

• You look fine. Do you know why T-rex' can't clap their hands?

• It's a normal human head.

• No not at all, I think that you are attractive tbh

• Its not huge. Its all in your head.

• maybe just in that pic. can you show others? I have a feeling it's not that big, but maybe disproportionate to your body (which looks good by the way)

• no it all looks fine... certainly not a big head

• Looks fine to me. Don't think about it too much.

• you're head looks fine to me. you're body is just thin, which is something you can work on

• Not like a T-rex, but yeah in proportion to your body, it does look big to me.

• No it does not look huge. Looks pretty good to me. Great head on a great body.

What Girls Said 4

• just a little bit because you're really petite :) i think its the angle tbh lol. you look great though!

• No. It's just that your body is really tiny, so your head looks a tad big by comparison.

• It doesn't usually look big in comparison so maybe it was the angle it was taken. But thank you:)

• I think you are absolutely gorgeous and I wish I could look like you

• Nope. You're beautiful. Maybe it's just this pic but I have to say you remind me of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley