Should I wear the dress i'm wearing on my profile picture to a party?

Please go to my profile and check my profile picture, give me your opinion about the dress i'm wearing. Thanks xx

Most Helpful Guy

• if you want to then do it, no one should judge you for what you wear, because it's your choice

What Guys Said 12

• You're too young to wear that kind of dress.. A little too revealing for your age.

• Too slutty for a 14 year old. Too slutty for anyone to be honest. It's kind of screaming "Hey I'm down to have sex with you" .-.

• it looks whory

• By party do you mean street corner? And your 14? Shit you're dressing like you're in your 20s. If I saw my 14 year old daughter dress like that I'd have a heart attack! It looks like you're open for all sorts of business. Unless that's the image you want to give off then I'd probably wear something more age appropriate. Yeesh.

• I honestly think you are a bit young for the dress. I won't say anymore because you got a fair bit of grief already - As always in this things your choice.

• You keep saying dress but all I see is a shirt.

• really hot.

• I think it's too short. Not much of a dress because of that.

• eh looks kewl basically... if u feel comf with it... wear it

• SEXY.. short, umm not sure I would want a 14 year old wearing it but hey

• Only if you want all the guys to stare the whole time, that thing's way short. Do whatever you want though.

• How would you sit down without flashing everyone at the party?

• shorts underneath

• It looks like a shirt honestly. I'm sure you could wear something a bit more modest and still look cute

• No point in wearing a dress, if you're just going to wear shorts underneath, defeats the purpose of the dress

What Girls Said 10

• Where are your parents

• Oh God. It's TOO short. You don't want people to see your panties right?
    That dress screams "Come, look at me. Sleep with me" :-/

• And you're too young. How did your parents even let you buy this dress?

• i was planning to wear it with tights tho:/

• But that dress is bit too revealing girly :/
      You're pretty. You're going to attention from guys even if you wear long clothes. But if you wear dress this short... I'm afraid you'll attract only wrong kind of boys. Bad ones :/

• Oh god please tell me this is a troll...

• Just in case this isn't a troll you look like a prostitute you shouldn't wear this at all... ever... no matter how old...

• PS my boyfriend wants to know why you aren't wearing pants with that shirt.

• It's not that you're not confident, cause clearly you are, it's that it's just not really age appropriate, for one, but also, it's not really an appropriate dress for going out. It looks like a dress meant for turning him on, in bed

• yes looks perfect for a party.
    i like your room ♡

• Well that's like shirt length... It looks to revealing/ "slutty" for people our age. Try a longer Bodycon dress if you want to wear a tight dress.

• Slutttty, no be classy. Your young an vulnerable to guys. Cover up a bit lol

• Too slutty for your age.

• Depends on the party but you should definitely wear the shoes. I love them. :)

• I'm sorry but THat looks like a shirt.. It's pretty but it's telling me that "hey sleep with me I'm ready" kind of message

• its barely covering your butt. Looks slutty to be honest.