Girls, Whats the first thing you notice about a guy? And, is it the thing that attracts you the most about guys in general?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say eyes and hair. There really attracted to me though hehe. I love your eyes :)

What Girls Said 24

• I try my best to look past the attraction thing in a guy. i normally look at his smile before anything. Then i look at his eyes. If i'm really into him after i like those things, i see if i like his personality. :)

• The eyes if we're talking physically. .

• Hair hair always hair.

• Height and face

• One of the first things you notice is there looks, because that'd be the first time you saw them, that's what I noticed about my boyfriend, and I'm still amazed, but when you start talking one of the first things with that would be how comfortable you are :)

• Their style and what's on there head/hairstyle. Like if the guy has a skater look or if they're wearing a beanie, have dreads or wearing a hood. For some reason these things give me an instant attraction to a guy. Their height. Facial hair too sometimes.

The attraction can fade or grow once i see their face though. The face is the biggeset i think.

• Wit, charm and intelligence.

• honestly the first thing I notice is his hair. then I notice a beard if he has one.
    the thing that mostly attracts me to a guy is his personality and how he treats the people around him.

• The way he dresses, hair, and eyes. Just pretty much his whole face in general. Yes, the way he dresses, his hair, and eyes are what attracts me to a guy physically in general. Also his height

• their eyes

• Hands, smile and eyes. Yes these things are one of the most attractive for me.

• His eyes 😍

• eyes and smile 😍

• smile is literally the first thing I notice :)

• His eyes and wether his face looks kind.

• Eyes/smile. Then when they open their mouth, I notice whether they sound smart or not

• His personality, his hair and eyes.

• Height and then intelligence!!!
    I love smart guys i gotta have em!!!

• Eyes and yes.

• I love nice guys! Especially when they have nice hair...

• Looks honestly. But options are always open. Probably him being smart attracts me.

• Eyes, smile and mind

• because im tall, I notice height, hair and eyes :)

• His face and body.
    Nothing else really matters to me.
    Why do you ask so many questions on here, though? You're attractive.

• for me personally, i haven't asked THAT many questions :P. I've asked 8 in total so far and half of them were about stuff i was really curious about and wanted a girl's opinion about