Girls, Whats the first thing you notice about a guy? And, is it the thing that attracts you the most about guys in general?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say eyes and hair. There really attracted to me though hehe. I love your eyes :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• I try my best to look past the attraction thing in a guy. i normally look at his smile before anything. Then i look at his eyes. If i'm really into him after i like those things, i see if i like his personality. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • The eyes if we're talking physically. .

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair hair always hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height and face

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the first things you notice is there looks, because that'd be the first time you saw them, that's what I noticed about my boyfriend, and I'm still amazed, but when you start talking one of the first things with that would be how comfortable you are :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Their style and what's on there head/hairstyle. Like if the guy has a skater look or if they're wearing a beanie, have dreads or wearing a hood. For some reason these things give me an instant attraction to a guy. Their height. Facial hair too sometimes.

The attraction can fade or grow once i see their face though. The face is the biggeset i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wit, charm and intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly the first thing I notice is his hair. then I notice a beard if he has one.
    the thing that mostly attracts me to a guy is his personality and how he treats the people around him.

1|0
    0|0
  • The way he dresses, hair, and eyes. Just pretty much his whole face in general. Yes, the way he dresses, his hair, and eyes are what attracts me to a guy physically in general. Also his height

0|0
    0|0
  • their eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Hands, smile and eyes. Yes these things are one of the most attractive for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • His eyes 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes and smile 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • smile is literally the first thing I notice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • His eyes and wether his face looks kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes/smile. Then when they open their mouth, I notice whether they sound smart or not

0|0
    0|0
  • His personality, his hair and eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height and then intelligence!!!
    I love smart guys i gotta have em!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love nice guys! Especially when they have nice hair...

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks honestly. But options are always open. Probably him being smart attracts me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, smile and mind

0|0
    0|0
  • because im tall, I notice height, hair and eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • His face and body.
    Nothing else really matters to me.
    Why do you ask so many questions on here, though? You're attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • for me personally, i haven't asked THAT many questions :P. I've asked 8 in total so far and half of them were about stuff i was really curious about and wanted a girl's opinion about